Bass Pro Shop product warranty dilemma...

urbanangler1990

hey yall i bought a 10 6 browning steelhead rod bout a year ago, it broke so i want to see if the warranty is still good, problem is i have no receipt and i payed with cash, so does anyone know how i can find out when i bought it? i tried calling, and i mentioned y they asked for telephone numbers, they said its for customer service or something, i cant remember, but they said there r no records saved, HELLLPPP!!

There was no intent to offend UrbanAngler, but I think your chances of success are slim to none, but it really all boils down to the amount of time you wish to spend on this.

Thanks buddy. :thumbsup_anim:

No offending was meant,more like I couldnt type the right words. :wallbash:

There was no intent to offend UrbanAngler, but I think your chances of success are slim to none, but it really all boils down to the amount of time you wish to spend on this.

Guess he didn't grow up in the "era" of asking your dad what the chances of getting the keys to the car were.... and his only comment was SOL son .. SOL.

hey yall i bought a 10 6 browning steelhead rod bout a year ago, it broke so i want to see if the warranty is still good, problem is i have no receipt and i payed with cash, so does anyone know how i can find out when i bought it? i tried calling, and i mentioned y they asked for telephone numbers, they said its for customer service or something, i cant remember, but they said there r no records saved, HELLLPPP!!

Check PM

irishfeild, nah i didnt grow up in the era where dads beat their kids and punishment, im taking off my belt now haha

We didn't need to be beat...we just needed the knowledge that the principal had the school board issued leather strap (or his private Beaver Tail) in his desk drawer and that our parents would do one better when we got home. That was enough to keep us in line and we all turned out fine. Unfortunately the countries gone to hell since... :blink::santa:

Good luck getting a new browning !

irishfeild, nah i didnt grow up in the era where dads beat their kids and punishment, im taking off my belt now haha

Maybe that explains todays ignorant young,ns. Not all but,it was a good thing. Made me think twice,well maybe three times.Slow learner. :whistling:

:wallbash:

Beat is so harsh a word.

the principal had the school board issued leather strap in his desk drawer

Norman Ingram Public School....... Don Mills........ 1954

3 whacks on each hand.....And DID IT EVER HURT, jeeeeeez, I can still feel it :w00t::w00t:

And the worst part was..... I was innocent........honest :whistling:

Take it Back!!!

You have a one year warrenty.

I would not worry too much about the bill.

cheers

Rustic-Fisher,

And I work at BPS in the fishing.

I agree.... I had the BPS breathable waders for about 13months and they wore out in the inseam area. I took them in, no bill, and explained to them that I had bought them about (or slightly less) than a year before and they replaced them no problem. Even got a bill with the replaced pair lol....

Burt :)

We didn't need to be beat...we just needed the knowledge that the principal had the school board issued leather strap (or his private Beaver Tail) in his desk drawer and that our parents would do one better when we got home. That was enough to keep us in line and we all turned out fine. Unfortunately the countries gone to hell since... :blink::santa:

Good luck getting a new browning !

Exactly the Principal didn't scare me with the strap but knowing that I would get it worse at home sure kept me from tempting fate too much LOL. As my dad used to say, whatever that guy does to you it won't be nothing compared to what will happen to you here.... it was one heck a good bluff because it worked.

take it to wal-mart they have the best return policy hands down.im all for wal-mart even if its american owned i hate ctc and am very reluctant to give them cash unless i have to they treat u like a criminal and will even give u a hard time with a reciept.bought an auger from can tire the blde came off the second time i used it less than a week old with reciept wouldnt even give me cap screws so i could fix it myself.bought a shimano convergence from ctc broke the tip and return it at wal-mart no reciept no questions asked on straight exchange