Newbies To Pros

Squid

I was one of the first members of this board... lol.. and I have learned alot ... like how to press a tutu... what a snook is... manboobs... and what big hearts good people have (especially when they take the whiskey bottle outta my hand at g2g's) .. of course they most likely do that for thier own safety....

I'm just starting to learn, but that is half the fun. I am by nature a "sponge" and when I jump into a hobby I research it like crazy trying to soak up all the info I can get my hands on. I think everyone here has helped me at least better my chances and as time continue hopefully the odds will continue to shift in my favor. Sure alot is opinion and conjecture, but realistically that's all science is with a few facts to back it up. What is great here is a there is such a wide range of experience and generally the "masters " are quite willing to help to greenhorns like myself. There is definetely a wealth of experience here. Thanks guys.

Guest gbfisher

WHAT?? are you kidding??.. ;) .I learned everything I know(which isnt much) :dunno: about fishing from the WWW...I mean...EVERY one learned to fish with the internet or at least 3/4 of North America.

Where you bin? :D

:Gonefishing:

Where's Crazyhook??? LMAO.. :thumbsup_anim: