Greencoachdog

Bly

Just spoke with Glen as he was passing through.... Said it has been brutal being in his truck for 2 days but all is well and he should be at Merland's soon :) Might be making at stop at Carra Outdoors on his way

At 1:15, Glen called to say he was in Whitby, pushing on through to Belleville and then to Merland Park. I wonder if Merland has a spot for him tonight? I guess he could sleep in his truck again.

This guy must be a little excited, even tho he didn't sound excited on the phone. I remember why now, he's from Alabama.

At 1:15, Glen called to say he was in Whitby, pushing on through to Belleville and then to Merland Park. I wonder if Merland has a spot for him tonight? I guess he could sleep in his truck again.

This guy must be a little excited, even tho he didn't sound excited on the phone. I remember why now, he's from Alabama.

When I spoke to him, he mentioned that Merland's was supposed to be holding a room for him tonight. If there's a mixup, then he knows he can head back to our place for the night.

What..should I have said ...tried to get him to sleep overnight... :P:lol:

No worries Wayne I was just busting your chops :lol:

I did see Glen yesterday and he is pretty stoked about the BOQ.

Roy he doesn't have a gun rack but he did have about a dozen rods hanging out the back of his truck plus he was sober :D so that would explain why he doesn't sound like he normally does douG :whistling::w00t::lol:

So be prepared to defend yourselves

Hi Guys,

Well time for an update I had this character come in and I did not recognize him with his shirt on. here is a pic of him if anyone knows this guy you call and claim him he was last seen hanging around the Yo-Zuri and Rapala lures.

Glen-2.jpg

Well Glen made it here safe and sound and I called Merland's and they will be pleased to take care of him for the night until the gang comes up tomorrow and on the weekend. He is all bundled up for our weather.

Regards,

Sam

Y'all make sure you take good care of our Dawg you know he is a national treasure now right. Glen if you need a place to stay on the way back call joe or me we can put you up and would be glad to see you too. I have PM roy our phone # incase you left them at home.

Have a good trip and make us proud ( or as close as you can to it).

Art

One thing that Glen did mention was that he brought up an extra T-shirt in case he needed it. Wait until he finds out how the weather changes and he will freeze his butt off. I'm sure everyone will take care of him, he is with a great bunch.

Regards,

SAm