7 Days left!

Gerritt

just thought I would post this as a reminder... as most of us will be arriving @ Quinte on the 16th.. Please visit the "Hook-Ups" section and if there is anything in the list I need to modify please let me know and I will update it.

Also we could use a bit of help with the potluck supper alot of people expressed interest in on the Saturday.

I look forward to seeing alot of old friends again and alot of new friends for the first time..

Here is a direct link to the Hook-Ups Forum..

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Cant wait!!

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

dammit gerrit, don't remind me!

i still need to do a crap load of things!

tomorrow i should be doing....

change tires

change the motorguide 37lb to my powerdrive 55lb

grease bearings

grease motor

check out the stern light

and now i just found out my left light doesn't turn on at night!!! however it is fine for turning and braking, so i assume it is a grounding problem again....

either tomorrow or friday i will transfer the boat license to me..

sometime this weekend i will put it in the water to check the pumps and any leaks..

sometime this weekend i will be picking up a kicker motor and goto bass pro to pick up a new transom saver, rod holder, gearcase lube pump, more gear case lube, more tackle for BOQ, check out some toys

sometime next week i will get the lowrance 25c in the mail and the navionics xl9, so i will need to install it and learn how to use it..

oh yeah and get batteries! ahhhhhhh

oh yeah.. ram mount..

Edited by kevin

dammit gerrit, don't remind me!

i still need to do a crap load of things!

tomorrow i should be doing....

change tires

change the motorguide 37lb to my powerdrive 55lb

grease bearings

grease motor

check out the stern light

and now i just found out my left light doesn't turn on at night!!! however it is fine for turning and braking, so i assume it is a grounding problem again....

either tomorrow or friday i will transfer the boat license to me..

sometime this weekend i will put it in the water to check the pumps and any leaks..

sometime this weekend i will be picking up a kicker motor and goto bass pro to pick up a new transom saver, rod holder, gearcase lube pump, more gear case lube, more tackle for BOQ, check out some toys

sometime next week i will get the lowrance 25c in the mail and the navionics xl9, so i will need to install it and learn how to use it..

oh yeah and get batteries! ahhhhhhh

oh yeah.. ram mount..

LOL...just forget it...you'll never get it all done. Just rent from Merland's when ya get there....

Just kidding!!! You sure will be a busy boy though!!!

Ends up i will be in the area on that weekend .. visiting some friends in Belleville area .. gonna bring the boat for some fishing if the weather isnt too bad (14 ft tinner + 3-8 year olds+waves+cold water = iffy fishing) .. I will be fishing Myers pier on Sat night for sure.. might see a few of ya out there

OF COURSE! That the official board policy on these Get togethers. Morer is merrier. Don't be shy, introduce yerslef to folks that look likely, and tuck in to the best meal to be had on the ns of LO.

Don't forget your name badge. "Hello, My name is ..."