Keep an eye out for Dan and Wayne's Excellent Adventure

irishfield

eyeonU.jpg

We'll get a post up over the next week or so, from our 5 day adventure to Montreal. I have 176 pictures and I'm sure Dano is darn close to that as well...so we have to go thru all those, see what we can use...do some croppin and shoppin and then we'll share our "Good Karma....." trip with all of you.

At this time I just want to, publicly, thank "Thorpey" :lol: for the greatest fishing experience that either of us have ever had...and Roy and his sweetheart "J" for the unnecessary but Greatly appreciated hospitality that they showed us with short notice from a boat launch call ....after being blown off the water on Wedneday afternoon. Also want to thank Dano for not letting me down on my selection of "invited guest" for the trip.

Wayne

Too funny, Terry. :thumbsup_anim:

Looking forward to this report too, Wayne & Dan. Glad you guys had a great time. And, you're right on with the "good karma" comment. When someone gives for the good of another, nothing but good can come of that. As far as the "hospitality" thing is concerned, both you and Dan are straight shooters and funny to boot. Either of you is welcome here anytime you're in the neighborhood. There'll always be a hot meal and a bed here for you if you want one.

Be well.....and, log off this thing and get crackin' on that report!

ps. That underwater shot looks familiar :-)

eyeonU.jpg

At this time I just want to, publicly, thank "Thorpey" :lol: for the greatest fishing experience that either of us have ever had...and Roy and his sweetheart "J" for the unnecessary but Greatly appreciated hospitality that they showed us with short notice from a boat launch call ....after being blown off the water on Wedneday afternoon. Also want to thank Dano for not letting me down on my selection of "invited guest" for the trip.

Wayne

I could not have put it better, thank you very much Wayne, Marc, Roy and Jan, the fishing was awesome, the company even better. I'm still pumped!!! Love that shot of old snaggletooth.....

Edited by Dano