Sweet Day Of Steelheading

FishFinder

Went out today for some fishing and Lost a lot of fish (3lb leader) but landed a decent fresh one and some shakers (not really worthy of pics).

was Very cold and the guides kept freezing up, not to mention the water was all slush. And since Thawing a roe bag in my mouth isnt my idea of fishing i ended up using artificials and flies the whole day.

Bow-dec9.jpg

I didnt even have to edit out the background this time :D:D

Edited by Stealheader

Is anyone else tired of seeing pictures like this? I understand the need to not show where you're fishing, but couldn't you take a pic that didn't give that away? I doubt anyone would recognize a background of trees!

I don't care care to see these make-believe backgrounds, or worse yet, all blacked out!

Is anyone else tired of seeing pictures like this? I understand the need to not show where you're fishing, but couldn't you take a pic that didn't give that away? I doubt anyone would recognize a background of trees!

I don't care care to see these make-believe backgrounds, or worse yet, all blacked out!

Ur not the only one, yeah a pic of trees and rocks in background wouldn't be too recognizable. Now if u take a pic with timmies in background that would be a problem :D

I have to agree with Pigeontroller. The fact that you posted a report is great, but these rigged pics drive me nuts! If you can take the time to take a pic, take the time to take a pic with your back to the woods if you don't want people to see where you're fishing. The trees ALL look the same right now. Or, take a picture with NO trees and all water. The rivers are no secret, and if you saw three guys on a spot the next day after posting a pic, chances are they've been there before.

That being said, congrats on what sounds like a fine day. Nice looking steel.

I agree about not getting enough reports, but at the same time you can easily take pictures that don't reveal where you're fishing. For example.... Ok, so you don't know if I actually caught this fish, but the fish looks nice & so do the rocks, the water and the elastic band behind the reel. :)

PICT0076.jpg