Off to Heaven

bowshep

Two days of planing, 3 days of begging and 12 months of dreaming. l am off on a 4 night stint west of Latchford. l hope to have fish pic's but just being there will be great. l have been their before and l have helped OFC members to get their, now its my turn. Sept is my most favorite time to go with the fog on the water because of the cool air and the warm water.

To be on the water and drift in silence as you get the first glimps of the sun pearcing through the thick fog at 9 in the morning, to have all those mini tornado's of fog spireling upward to the Heavens. l will be at peace in that moment of errie solitude and then the warmth of the sun on your face that makes me feel so alive. l will be bring Nancy into this heaven of silent chill and the reborn of life as the sun warms the heart. It is special for me now and lm not even their yet.

Peace everyone, if you dont have it yet look for your peice of heaven while your alive so you can live. This is why l sign off PEACE KEN.

So this is what you were talking about that day!...

Enjoy your time away guys... looking forward to the pictures. Even though they will never capture what you will feel in your soul the moment they are taken!

Cheers

jen

I have never done anything like this. The realization that I will be braving the cold, the fog, the deep dark nights, the strange sounds of nature, no toilets, no makeup, nothing civilized (except the company, well maybe not that either) :w00t: ....wonder if I will want to come back. What ifs are racing through my brain but the anticipation and excitement is far greater than the fear of the unknown. (ie bears)

If something should happen to me...question Bowshep. :devil:

Two days of planing, 3 days of begging and 12 months of dreaming. l am off on a 4 night stint west of Latchford. l hope to have fish pic's but just being there will be great. l have been their before and l have helped OFC members to get their, now its my turn. Sept is my most favorite time to go with the fog on the water because of the cool air and the warm water.

To be on the water and drift in silence as you get the first glimps of the sun pearcing through the thick fog at 9 in the morning, to have all those mini tornado's of fog spireling upward to the Heavens. l will be at peace in that moment of errie solitude and then the warmth of the sun on your face that makes me feel so alive. l will be bring Nancy into this heaven of silent chill and the reborn of life as the sun warms the heart. It is special for me now and lm not even their yet.

Peace everyone, if you dont have it yet look for your peice of heaven while your alive so you can live. This is why l sign off PEACE KEN.

... but what if it rains the whole time?

Hope ya have a nice trip!

I have never done anything like this. The realization that I will be braving the cold, the fog, the deep dark nights, the strange sounds of nature, no toilets, no makeup, nothing civilized (except the company, well maybe not that either) :w00t: ....wonder if I will want to come back. What ifs are racing through my brain but the anticipation and excitement is far greater than the fear of the unknown. (ie bears)

If something should happen to me...question Bowshep. :devil:

You'll be sleepin next to peter and Ken,..so your biggest worry should be the snoring,....LOLOL,..bring Earplugs,...Have a great time!!!