BAY OF QUINTE MERLIN PARK WEEKEND OF NOVEMBER 17 2007

BITEME

Pete we are staying in the big cabin on the water called Mikey Bigfish .I spoke to Jenifer at Merlands and she said they are starting to get bookings for November so the sooner people book the better.Man its so far away.Yes Cliff it is early for this thread but Merlands books up fast for November so its best to book in advance.

:canadian: See ya all there.MTP

ok it's just too much

first this thread about BOQ fishing this fall

then this morning infisherman..BOQ fishing

then at 930 Angler and hunter..BOQ fishing.....

now I am all pumped and ready to go....and it's way too early

Gerritt we are staying at Merland Park but we already have 8 in our cottage wich is the max they say.If we had room you would be more than welcome.Maybe we should start something on the hookups so guys that want to come and maybe want to share accomadations or have room in there boat for someone.Last year there was lots of people fishing solo on the water.I say lets fill all the cottages with OFNERS and fill all the boats this year.There is a few Hotels close by.I dont Know if the Picton Harbour Inn and the Tip of THe Bay are still open.But there is the Sportsman Motel just down the road and its only a 5 minute drive to the boat ramp at the ferry.As far as your boat goes Gerritt you will have no problems.Dan

great idea percher! as I am solo in my boat @ this point.

Hey Geritt Cliff needs a partner.And you need 4 rod holders once you cross the Adolphus reach ferry a fisherman is aloud 2 rods each I hope your coming with the new boat.

Mike

Edited by Mike the Pike

Well last year i had to stay at the sportsman down the raod and i made 3 trips to merland park,cause i was fishing solo and was looking for anyone who was without a spot in a boat....well there was alot of people staying all over the place and nobody ended up fishing with me as everyone was scattered...we all needed a meeting time so we can all organize....i sure hope we can do that this year... :Gonefishing:

Well i just got off the phone with jennifer lavers i AM BOOKED IN FOR SURE NOV 16,17. :whistling::w00t: its gonna be fun i cant wait seeing how i didnt make lakair this year,but i love quinte,and i hope to get down there a few times prior to that weekend....that will prob be my last trip of the year,so im really looking forward to it....bring on them big walleyes..... :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: