BAY OF QUINTE MERLIN PARK WEEKEND OF NOVEMBER 17 2007

BITEME

Cottage number two is now booked for Headhunter and FishnSled! Awe, such a lovely view as well! :thumbsup_anim:

Just hope Wayne's new ride doesn't take up all of the dock space! :whistling:

HH

Good to hear HH! Maybe Wayne can just beach that whale of a boat he has and save us little guys a dock? :P

Is someone going to contact Wayne I know he wanted to be part of the organizing.

Now If Shawn could cancel the motel unit at merlands and rent a cottage with Gerritt and Slowpoke and maybe Roy could bunk with these guys that would be 4 so far now I know DouG and Maybe CCMT so this could be a possible 5 or 6 people.

Next step we need 8 guys to book the next cottage.Now lets get hog tied for November.

Edited by Mike the Pike

Dibs on Carol! LOL

LOL Brian..thanks!!! Was beginning to feel left out and unwanted ...hmm..maybe there is a reason for that LOL

Things look good for Cliff and I, he was going to start looking into booking something today....

LOL Brian..thanks!!! Was beginning to feel left out and unwanted ...hmm..maybe there is a reason for that LOL

Things look good for Cliff and I, he was going to start looking into booking something today....

Don't you catch big enough Wall-ices without going to the BOQ Carole? I wounder how that Wally Diver thingy would do there? ;)

I'm hopin' to get to go this year and that it's still warm enough that I can go shirtless :w00t:

Don't you catch big enough Wall-ices without going to the BOQ Carole? I wounder how that Wally Diver thingy would do there? ;)

I'm hopin' to get to go this year and that it's still warm enough that I can go shirtless :w00t:

I am wondering the same thing about that diver GCD......really hoping to get a chance to find out......oh and one can never catch enough big wall-ices! :w00t:

Hoping you can make it also......be nice to see ya again..with or without the shirt! lol

Hi Everyone,

I am already down here, so I will make a showing and bring my boat out and fish with everyone as well. I am sure that you have nailed the timing perfect as the walleyes will be in the area at that time and I will be fishing alot prior to all of you arriving so I might be able to give everyone some good spots to hit.

Best regards,

Sam

I will have it all figured out by then and will be posting often. Now I need to find a way to find all of this time between the fishing and hunting to actually work the store. If it will be anything like last year I will not be putting the boat away until real late in the season.

I also have a good friend that lives down at Cressy and he usually lets me know when the walleyes are out in front of his place. He is one of the first homes on the point coming in from the lake and he always calls me when the walleyes are out in front of his place. When I will get the call is when I start to fish and follow them in.

Best regards,

Sam

Edited by DT10Sam

Glad to here you are coming down Sam it will be nice to see you again.Blye your Walleye diver was the hot ticket last year so dont leave it at home.Cliff and Carole I was talking with Gerritt and he says you guys might need a couple floater suits to wear .Just let me know and I will bring a couple extras down for you.Dan

Glad to here you are coming down Sam it will be nice to see you again.Blye your Walleye diver was the hot ticket last year so dont leave it at home.Cliff and Carole I was talking with Gerritt and he says you guys might need a couple floater suits to wear .Just let me know and I will bring a couple extras down for you.Dan

Dan...thanks for the offer and we'll take you up on those floater suits! Cant wait for that weekend.