a morning on a river

Terry

6 am is real early in the morning but there I was meeting misfish for a few hours of flipping the banks..it was real cool.................the air I mean..dang cool out

and the fog rolling off the river..now that was cool...

fishing was slow but we did alright..nothing big

DSCF2844.jpg

DSCF2843.jpg

DSCF2845.jpg

DSCF2846.jpg

DSCF2847.jpg

DSCF2848.jpg

DSCF2849.jpg

DSCF2850.jpg

I tried to catch misfish setting a hook on a fish buteverytime I set the camera down to fish he would catch one

here is a short vid of the fog and flipping

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i27.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/Mrtbeee/flip.flv"></embed>

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice! I have really been enjoying all the catching up on reports since I was away. I am especially liking the videos. Keep up the good work!!

Oh and its nice to see how a pro works a shore line with a jig and pig! He is really working it at high speed and close to shore! I look forward to sharpening my skills with a jig and pig this year!

Ver cool pic,s bud. When ya have time to do that vid ?Guess I should pay more attention to my guest.LOL

Johnny Im flatered but Im far from a pro at this stuff.You got to see the little guy set into them.

Morning John,things got a little heckdict here on Saturday so the bps trip was put on the back burner.Sunday afternoon was Kempinfest day with the mrs,s,well, after a mornings fish. :whistling:

I get that from me mudders side of the family Roy. Pops side had the over hand,if ya knows what I mean.HEHEHEHE

Terry never mentioned about the carp. There were thousands of them.Surfacing and it almost looked like they were gulpping for air,looked to me like they were dying. Terry on the other hand, thought maybe it was the algy bloom they were sucking back on,but man I never seen so many in such a long stretch.