ahoy!

lucid

So how goes the fishing season for everyone?

I haven't been able to get out on the water quite as much this year, but the trips we did make were great. Got another musky while bass fishing. This time it hit a small bass tube. It was hooked just right in the corner of the mouth. Quite a surprise! I'll post a pic or two soon.

I'm marrying Snag's sister.

Cheers

I haven't been able to get out on the water quite as much this year, but the trips we did make were great. Got another musky while bass fishing. This time it hit a small bass tube. It was hooked just right in the corner of the mouth. Quite a surprise! I'll post a pic or two soon.

Cheers

Congradulations on the fishin trip............ O and on that other thing you mentioned too.

Art

Hey Lucid,

Fishing so far for myself not to bad. I haven't been able to do as much fishing as I would like, but I bought a house so I got a lot of stuff to do that comes first <_< but I have got most of it done so now it becomes time for me to fish once again :thumbsup_anim: Hopefully soon be able to post some of my pics of the fish I have caught so far.

The BIG M word huh, Sorry man LOL.

Just kidding congrats and all the best.

Here is a few Perch I got in spring in Eugenia.

perch.JPG

Congratulations, Lucid. I have to wonder about the wisdom of your other decision tho. Why would anyone choose to spend Christmas and Easter and Hannukah for that matter with someone with a psyche as twisted as Snag's?

She must be a very special gal. Congratulations again.

Cheers

That day's coming!

It'll be weird calling you brother.

Lucinda is pretty happy though. They got the wedding dress this week.

She's ready too.

Here are the before and after shots:

Her Morning face

Random_sept27_29.jpg

and with make-up

kerry-drag.jpg

Welcome to the family bro'

Edited by SNAG

Congratulations, Lucid. I have to wonder about the wisdom of your other decision tho. Why would anyone choose to spend Christmas and Easter and Hannukah for that matter with someone with a psyche as twisted as Snag's?

She must be a very special gal. Congratulations again.

If you're not spoken for I have another sister.

Got 2 brothers too. :whistling:

A good man is hard to find (or something like that)

gallery_50_325_34643.jpg

P.s. we only celebrate Kwanzaa

Edited by SNAG

Snag, you made Coke come out of my nose from laughing so quick and hard. hahahaha

no really, you did and it hurts!

That pic of your sister kind of reminds me of that she-man Jamie Fox played on In Living Color. I cant remember her name though "wanda?" or something...

tooooo funny

Well well.. Lookie who decided to jump on the OFC Bandwagon!

Speaking of getting hitched, will the reception be held at the Golden Arches in Lakefield??!! Gnaaawww

Oh. And why not post some pics from the last trip to the Otonabee. You know, the ones you were so ansy in your pansy for ya jigger??

Missed ya budday. Thanx for dropping by!

Oddly enough i saw who appeared to be Fisheadric on Bathurst/ near Harbord yesterday,

on the day you decide to post.

Put up some pictures sometime!

cheers and keep fishing,

ehg