Als Adventures Lake Ontario Salmon Report

spoonman

Friday I managed to take Tom out, who has never fished for Salmon in Lake Ontario before in his life. Being from St.Louis, U.S.A he had no idea what kind of a salmon we had here in Lake Ontario. The first fish of the day was a 7lb Chinook and Tom said “Wow that is nice one”. I just smiled and set the lines up again. Within the first 3 hours of his trip we boated 3 nice mature Chinooks. It was a great morning on the water and, we had a lot of fun. It just goes to show how many people, have no idea how good are salmon fishing is in Lake Ontario.

Here are a couple of pictures of tom

DSC04476.jpg

Tom with his first mature Chinook

DSC04480.jpg

Tom with another nice fish

DSC04486.jpg

Tom with his personal best 20+lb

DSC04496.jpg

Cheers

AL

www.alsadventures.ca

Nice catch !!!!!!! and beutifull,size salmon too, :clapping::whistling: it always amazes people who have never caught a big salmon,they are usually hooked for good after that,cause they fight better than anything ever,they put muskies to shame too,its rated number 2 in all of north america,even higher rating than most spots in BC,its hard to believe....well nice report and thanks for sharing...love those kings too....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Awesome.

Is it me,or are the fish starting to darken already?

quite normal for many fish have a little tint on them Brian

in the middle of summer I often catch some rainbows showing some of their colours a little more prominently then many of the typical silver bullets as well