Gonna Have Clams Tonight

Joey

Not much else to do on a cold windy day so we took advantage of the BPS sale on the two man Clam today ($199). I think it's a little big for the kitchen tho. :D

This will be nice in the upcoming hard water season as we usually grin and bear it in the wind and snow.

Our first clam :lol::Gonefishing:

We got the Little Buddy heater too ($99).

med_gallery_17_7_24619.jpg

med_gallery_17_7_34211.jpg

Cheers.

Joey

I posted about the same unit at the same price ( except in U.S. Funds ) at Gander Mountain about 2 weeks ago. It was a good deal at that price but better one in Cdn Funds. If my hut wasn't in the great shape it's in I would have purchased the same thing.

Edited by Garyv

Geeeze Joey...I was going to say "welcome to the club" I just finished the homemade clam chowder Maribeth made yesterday (it just seemed like a "soup" day yesterday with all the crappy weather) :rolleyes:

Have fun in your new ice hut ! :)

ahhh dang Joey.... does that mean we won't walk out and find Paul in our hut this year?? <_< <jj>

Great looking portable you got. I'm really looking forward to ice fishing this year now... I'll be seeing you out there more with that new shelter... :D

Pssst... don't forget the "potty" bucket and your' all set... :thumbsup_anim: lol