Who was the marketing Genius at Lund

irishfield

"Thank you for buying a Lund boat..."

loser.jpgOSER

The hats been a great source of laughter around the marina. Be damned if I'll wear it...I just show it to people.

In all seriousness, we've got all the bugs out of the boat and the Lund rep is buying me a brand new 70" Motorquide wireless for the bow. Still working on him for a fishing trip to the NW Territories for this nightmare.

Still waiting on a couple parts from Lowrance that have been back ordered for 2 months and a new 50/200Hz tranducer that we waited 2 months from Lund and they sent a single 200 skimmer instead. For those that were at Lakair and watched me beat the s hit out of that 102C on the bow....we sent it back and got a brand new one. It froze exactly the same as the first and I found what it was was interference from the helm unit. The transducer cable was coiled amongst the wiring under the dash and the sonar pings fired RF thru the 12V wire to the bow. Seperating this mess fixed the problem...nothing wrong with the unit itself afterall.

Warning to anyone that has Attwood/Swivel Eze power pedestals. Mine were all recalled because they have a cracking/splitting problem from overweight lads and new ones are being shipped N/C and you're to destroy the old ones....so also be cautious of "slightly used" pedestals coming up for sale in the classifieds!

That all said....some thing is calling me...time to get back at it....

drigtemagami.jpg

Andy...the hat (one only) was a "kind" offering since they can't currently provide us with the TWO leather jackets they owe us. :o

As for the ride...to all that said I was going to miss the ride of my glass boat :lol: ....this (like yours) rides thru 2+ footers without even bouncing AT 50 MPH. I don't need to slow for boat wakes...it rides right over them. You don't even think you're going over 30MPH and find you're hitting over 45+. Can crank a full bank turn, trimmed up and not cavitate the prop...

Edited by irishfield

Take the L out of Lover and it's over.

If they're part of a promotion, didn't the dealer figure he better have some vailable 'on hand' just in case he sells a boat? :dunno:

Not dealer responsiblity. They come directly from Lund (well a clothing mfg in Toronto actually) as part of their spring catch offer.

Guest gbfisher
Thats a funny hat...

That it is. :w00t: ,

I'm glad I settled for a tunnel cover.

:whistling: It came with a large bag of extra snaps to put on the boat. If I want to use it. :whistling:

Edited by gbfisher

L O S E the hat!!! Jeez, the folks over at Lund must be sleeping. They let a fish do their marketing!!! (has to be, any person with a semi normal sized brain wouldn't come up with a hat like that) It's good to hear that the bugs are being worked out of your boat. She'll be running and operating tickety boo in no time. I'm green with envy. I need a couple of more years before I can justify that kind of purchase.

Yes Glen...through out the Bull...it has been a lucky boat with over 90% of our trips =ing fish caught.

..and NO...she's not holding her arms out like that fart in Ottawa..

leahbass.jpg

leahtrout.jpg

I made my F-in-law release it...cause it was hooked outside the lips...ticked off or what...

cridtrout.jpg

Edited by irishfield

Hey irishfield, buddy of mine just got a "new to him" Lund and it does all the things you describe (couldn't be happier with the comfort and handling) - problem is all the mounting hardware keeps coming loose. Never experienced this in previous boats, is this one of your problems as well?