Just a few wild life pics i took

nautifish

Thankyou so much everyone glad you enjoyed them.

The camera i am using is a canon power shot S3 IS 6.0 MP

I am still learning with this camera but for what it cost me under $600.00 i am very very happy with it.

Thanx again everyone

Nauti :)

Great pics, I also love taking pics, got lots of them in the last year. I like waterfall pics also.Waterfalls.jpg

Thankyou sam.....I got your email! If you look in my previous message hun you will see what camera it is i am using.

Deano beautiful picture....I love to take pictures of anything to do with the out doors. ;)

A couple more.

BUTTERFLY6.jpg

FIRE2.jpg

FIRE.jpg

GEESE2.jpg

GEESE.jpg

those flame pictures are great. You really have an eye for taking pictures

Thankyou so much.By no means am i a pro when it comes to taking pictures. It is just something i love to do. I am still playing around and learning with the new cam but also having alot of fun with it.

Thanx again.

Nauti. ;)

I respectfully disagree, Nauti. They ARE spectacular!

Can't even pick a favorite. Absolutely gorgeous.

You have a great eye for composition.

Very sweet of you MP & thankyou. ;)

Great pics for close ups, nice and focused. Very cool!

Joey

Gotta love the macro feature Joey! I am still learning with that!.. Last night while out walking with the pups came across to does one was huge too. The sun had set and the light was starting to fade. I tryed and tryed to get a snap shot with different options on my cam but too blooming dark...Would have been great shots. So like i said still learning. ;)

yeah truely you have passion for photography!! I have canon A700 Powershot and I can't take close up pics without getting the shakes. And sometimes lighting conditions don't allow for faster shutter speeds. Did you use a tripod for the butterfly pics?

dsn

Those are really beautiful pics, very sharp and colourful. I love taking nature pics as well and have discovered recently that taking pics of a big fire at night can really be interesting when you look back at them. I constantly can find eerie almost demonic looking faces in the flames. It really is quite creepy but you can see interesting things sometimes and it is also quite striking when you actually see the flames frozen in your pics. Keep taking and posting more. If I ever get a chance I will post some of my favorite fire pics and others.

yeah truely you have passion for photography!! I have canon A700 Powershot and I can't take close up pics without getting the shakes. And sometimes lighting conditions don't allow for faster shutter speeds. Did you use a tripod for the butterfly pics?

dsn

Thankyou DSN and no i did not use a tripod for those shots. Find it easier holding the actual camera. :D

Nauti. ;)

Those are really beautiful pics, very sharp and colourful. I love taking nature pics as well and have discovered recently that taking pics of a big fire at night can really be interesting when you look back at them. I constantly can find eerie almost demonic looking faces in the flames. It really is quite creepy but you can see interesting things sometimes and it is also quite striking when you actually see the flames frozen in your pics. Keep taking and posting more. If I ever get a chance I will post some of my favorite fire pics and others.

Thankyou badger and look forward to seeing some of ur own pictures.

Nauti. ;)