Greetings Anglers

Bcee

Checking in from Cleveland where the Eye fishing has been great this year! Latest trip was last Sunday. I went in out of Ashtabula (eastern Ohio) and by noon I had my limit, which included 4 at 9 lbs or greater. Heading up to Nipissing the 1st week of August. Hope to remember my camera this time!

Lil Angler, where ya staying? We will be at Tall Pines on Sandy Island. When I was a kid, my summers were spent on that island from mid july (when baseball ended) thru mid august. Friends of my family would come up week after week and I would just hand and play and fish. Glorious times...glorious!

BTW, that pic (avatar) is my daughter last year..she hooked into that bass in front of Sandy Haven Camp. It was her first fish (4 lbs)..she is hooked. The pic was taken back at camp on one of those 1970's instamatic cameras that spit out the photo and you watch it develop.

Lil Angler, where ya staying? We will be at Tall Pines on Sandy Island. When I was a kid, my summers were spent on that island from mid july (when baseball ended) thru mid august. Friends of my family would come up week after week and I would just hand and play and fish. Glorious times...glorious!

BTW, that pic (avatar) is my daughter last year..she hooked into that bass in front of Sandy Haven Camp. It was her first fish (4 lbs)..she is hooked. The pic was taken back at camp on one of those 1970's instamatic cameras that spit out the photo and you watch it develop.

im staying at promised land camp