Hey guys I found some.

Barry Willis

I was able to recover some of my pics, not all them but some. They suck though as my computer again wouldn't let me post them on the forum so I had to pull them up on the monitor and take a pic of them, import them into a file then move them to another file in order to post them. So they are grainy. not very clear and the color is washed out, so yeah they suck but here are a few anyway. The first one is a wild horse, coyote of course, then my favorite little buddy came to pay a visit - the very elusive Pine Marten. Unfortunately I only have a head shot of the lynx in the daylight, and I certainly didn't expect to see a skunk way back here sixty miles from any human dwelling or settlement. Anyway I've been at this all day and my little buddy has had to listen to me cussing throughout it all so it's now nap time LOL.   

DSCN0326.JPG

DSCN0327.JPG

DSCN0328.JPG

DSCN0309.JPG

DSCN0321.JPG

DSCN0323.JPG

DSCN0310.JPG

DSCN0334.JPG

DSCN0329.JPG

DSCF6406.JPG

• Like 6

That seems so strange that you can't post pics off your hard drive. Have you tried to copy and paste them on a flash drive or sd card and then transfer them to the forum? Or else as I mentioned earlier join imgur and see if you can upload to that site and then paste them from there into your post here.

I do remember you mentioning this before Smitty, and I appreciated it then and I appreciate it now. All my pics are from a sd card best money can buy. I done a few tests and I can put any other pics on the forum. I can email them to my friends, myself but I can't get them on the forum so??? I checked out imgur and they want money that I don't have and being so computer illiterate I wouldn't know how to do it. So I don't know, I'm buffalowed. 

download (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

15 hours ago, Barry Willis said:

I do remember you mentioning this before Smitty, and I appreciated it then and I appreciate it now. All my pics are from a sd card best money can buy. I done a few tests and I can put any other pics on the forum. I can email them to my friends, myself but I can't get them on the forum so??? I checked out imgur and they want money that I don't have and being so computer illiterate I wouldn't know how to do it. So I don't know, I'm buffalowed. 

download (2).jpg

download (1).jpg

I never paid a cent to join and use imgur. Maybe things have changed. Once signed in you can just drag and drop your image onto your image page and it will upload to there. Then when you click on an image it will show up with numerous options to load it in forums etc. Simply click on copy BBCode and then go to the forum post and simply paste. I just did this pic and it took only a few seconds once I was signed in.
j8XBICC.jpg

1 hour ago, smitty55 said:

I never paid a cent to join and use imgur. Maybe things have changed. Once signed in you can just drag and drop your image onto your image page and it will upload to there. Then when you click on an image it will show up with numerous options to load it in forums etc. Simply click on copy BBCode and then go to the forum post and simply paste. I just did this pic and it took only a few seconds once I was signed in.
j8XBICC.jpg

Hey Smitty....are those ramps ? This year's crop ? Seems a little early...usually another week or two at my spots.

I'm hoping to forage fiddleheads and morels this coming week.  I have a couple of patches of each that I've found over the years while trout fishing. The ramps I find are a little closer to home. Looking forward to some wild spring eats !

Edited by CrowMan

7 hours ago, CrowMan said:

Hey Smitty....are those ramps ? This year's crop ? Seems a little early...usually another week or two at my spots.

I'm hoping to forage fiddleheads and morels this coming week.  I have a couple of patches of each that I've found over the years while trout fishing. The ramps I find are a little closer to home. Looking forward to some wild spring eats !

No that's my garlic curing in late July a few years back. I'm a tad surprised you call them ramps actually, to me that's more of an American term. Around here in Lanark most just call them leeks or sometimes wild garlic. As you said it's way too early yet for around here. This pics is from beside my house 3 days ago. Too early for fiddleheads too for sure. I grow lots on my property and nothing showing yet even right along the foundation where they come up first.leeks2023.JPG.28712869e686ac50d6e8297f25d84cf2.JPG

Edited by smitty55