Thank You Mr David Chong

Spiel

Well after a four year absence in our club's (Stelco Fishing Club) annual awards night due to Covid we were finally able to host the event again last evening.
The attendance fell far short of our pre Covid numbers but the evening was over all a success with approximately 140/150 people in attendance. I don't have many pictures as yet from the evening, I will share more when I have some.

On behalf of the membership, the executive and myself, we all send our gratitude and thanks to Mr David Chong for making the trip to the Hammer to talk about our mutual passion, fishing!

Good to see you again David, cheers and best wishes for the upcoming open water fishing season.  

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

• Like 9

Dave is one of the most passionate people who truly supports fishing. He is on my bucket list of people I want to meet.

if you ever make it to the Washington D.C. area I have a standing offer still for a free fishing trip. 

Art

• Like 2

I had a few more pictures sent to me this morning that I'll share with you all.

Mr Chong on stage.
Some of our club member Jim's antique lure collection.
And of course OFC member Fish Farmer who won in the Salmon category, the Lake Trout category as well as Angler of the Year (again....lol).

Congrats Farmer.  😉

David Chong.jpg

jimg.jpg

dave1.jpg

dave.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, misfish said:

I know that guy,,,,,,,,,,,,Not that guy,the other guy,,,,,,,,,, hmmmm, did not win the perch and white fish ? TISK TISK

Ya, I should have noted that "the other guy" is the club president, Al.  ;)

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2023 at 1:24 PM, Spiel said:

Ya, I should have noted that "the other guy" is the club president, Al.  ;)

Mr. AL..  lol.. it was a good night.. I just wished I had entered my bookie..  won't happen again 😁

• Like 1