Everyone Be Safe Today Outside

lunkerbasshunter

Home now.Roads are very slick and there are some big flooded areas.Large build up of slush in between the lanes.Makes for tricky lane changes,at 50 mph. :blahblah1::dunno::rolleyes:;)

Never fails,always the worst weather for the wifes company christmas party. We be cab,n it tonight.

Glad to hear you made it home safely!!!

just got home from timmins and it was blowing snow all the way, really windy,...............FUN......NOT, when i went up on wednesday the 3 hour drive took 7 hours, highway closed do to an accident...............FUN......NOT

like Tybo said, slapped it in 4X4 and forged on

Well the wife just called and I am still at the office.Brutal freezing Rain and the wife just informed me that our 30ft high berch tree is on top of the House.I hope we don't have another Ice storm here like the one in 98.I turned out to be Ok, my son was born 9 months October 1998 later.(Ice Storm Baby)I don't expect to here about ant diehards going to the BOQ. :worthy:

the wife just informed me that our 30ft high berch tree is on top of the House. I hope we don't have another Ice storm here like the one in 98.I turned out to be Ok, my son was born 9 months October 1998 later.(Ice Storm Baby)I don't expect to here about ant diehards going to the BOQ. :worthy:

WOW!!! I hope all will be ok at your house. Good to hear that no one was hurt....that's the main thing. As for the ice storm baby....at least something GREAT came out of it!

Got home a little while ago, and all was well. The roads were wet, but not icey. Thankfully I missed all that this morning going into work :).

Looks like we'll get a little snow up here tonight so I guess it's off to work a little early in the morning.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Maureen