To the Lakair Gang

Deg

We had a computer problem for the last week and got it solved (hopefully) today. We couldn't stay connected for more than a few minutes and it was running at 2.5 kbs (very slow even for dial-up). Turned out to be a damaged telephone in the kitchen ... most likely from a storm that went through when we were at Lakair. We managed to send a few pics out by mail but it took hours of rebooting to get them out.

We just wanted to say it was nice seeing all of you again and meeting some new OFC'ers. We spent several hours going through the posts and loved the shots and reports. I started to make replies on some but decided that bringing them all to the top again isn't fair to those who have seen them ealier. So this is a general thank you for sharing your camera views of Lakair.

I will try to post a few pics later if our gliches don't return.

Thanks again for a great time.

Ruth, Tyler and Don

Hey Don and Ruth, it was good seeing you both again, and nice to meet Tyler. Don, thanks again for coming to pick up Beans and I for the Shore lunch, it was very much appreciated. I hope you'll post some of your pictures...did the ones I took of the group at the shore lunch turn out??? I hope so...

Good luck with the computer

Maureen

It sure was nice meeting all of you and for the opportunity to share your boat a few times was greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed our time together and say Hi to Tyler from me as well. I've already put in a request for a cabin for next year's get-together and my better half will be coming along. As far as our dog, the lumps in her neck have responded well to the antibiotics and they are just about gone, which is really good news. We'll have both of our dogs along next time and they can play with digger and Kea. Take care folks and hope to see you all next year.

Edited by Rich Clemens