River part 2

misfish

Oldest son and I hit the river this morning for a few hours fishing. He has not done the river before,but after reading and hearing about yesturdays adventure,he wanted to try it.So were on the water by 5:30 this morning,only got a few hours to fish. I decide to try new areas and stay away from where Terry and I caught yesturday.So we head alittle futher down the river and start fish,n. Ryan hooks up with the same set up as Terry did yesturday,but went with a diiferent colour and bigger hook. :whistling::whistling: . I had to rig up a new jig,so I went with blue jig with the blue/lime Craw. Were only into it for 5 minutes and ryans boats the fisrt one. Cool he says,this is wild.LOL

Alittle ways down,fish on,nope not me but him again.Ok Im getting behind all ready. :worthy:

Fish a good lenght for an houe and land 3 small fish.Yep him again.Son 5 dad 0.

Ok now it,s time to get the game face on and low and behold,dont he boat another.Sheech. Not to worry though my turn did come and I put the boy in his place,well that was until he boated a bigger one.

Well in 4 hours we boated 9 fish,two were real nice fish others were 2 pounders+.

I did give that spot a try again Terry to see if that brute was there,but must of been still sleeping.LOL

Heres some pics from this mornings outing.

riverfishingryanandme003.jpg

riverfishingryanandme004.jpg

riverfishingryanandme009.jpg

The pig of the morning,caught by who else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :worthy::worthy:

riverfishingryanandme007.jpg

Edited by misfish