TJQ

Little Cougar Problem

Yup.. Id need new underwear, but what a beautiful animal...    not much fishing to be done so I thoght I d share:

I thought you were going to say the mrs,s in on the loose. Im on the hunt. LOL

Wonder how many people had their eyes locked on him like I did. That was cool.

Edited by misfish

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• A Little Help

From my OFC homies. Need some votes on a contest pic of my pooch. Would be much appreciated if y'all could throw a vote or two. https://contest.mypetsies.com/entries/182231631

in General Discussion

• A little of what keeps me busy.....daily

Sharing a little of what I've been up to lately and daily. Lots of rod work when I'm not cooking. These two builds showing reel seat to grip designs created by me were recently featured on CTS' FB page.  

in General Discussion

• Transducer problem?

Hey folks! I am asking this question on behalf of my brother. He has a fishfinder' that has GPS, temp and speed. I think it's a lowrance. Recently, it is not marking bottom, but all other functions work as they are supposed to. The transducer was checked for proper location, tilt and connections, all looks right. The unit is fairly old. Would it be a reasonable idea to simply change out the transducer? Is this the likely culprit? Ideally, he does not want to buy an entirely new unit.

in General Discussion

• Little Missinabie Lake (a Fly in with Air Dale out of Wawa)

Hi Guys  Just did a week at Little Miss.  The weather was almost too nice!!  More like sitting under a shade tree with a cooler full of ice and beer weather,  Hot, blue bird skies with zero wind But the Walleye fishing in Little Miss was fantastic  The only place we did not catch fish was in the long arm that goes to the north east. We had one day of heavy rain started at 9am and lasted till 4.  We were out when it started and stayed out till noon most of the guys were soaked by t

in General Discussion

• Motor guide problem

I have a Motorguide Pro series 46 bow mount TM that has worked trouble free until today. I had been using it for about an hour when it acted up - it stopped running for a few seconds, then started again with a bit of a jerk, then ran for a few minutes, stopped, started a few times then just stopped for good. When I got back I checked what I could, battery is fine, all connections I can see seem fine, it just won’t run. Any suggestion on a next step? Does anyone know a repair

in General Discussion