Did anyone watch the Super Bowl

Old Ironmaker

I know there are a few NFL fans here, that's really how I came to know M2B2, Rick. I put a few sheckles on the Eagles. Congrats Eagles, after all these years they are deserving. The fans can be the meanest fans in most all sports, including hockey. I hardly wager anymore, this is the 1st time since the Bills Super Bowl run that I have bet with my heart and not the head, and besides that rule #1 in Super Bowls don't bet against New England, rule #2 is see rule #1.  I've had enough of the 2 aliens in New England winning Super Bowls. Belichich and Tommy Boy must have lost communication with the Mother Ship. Coach Belichich for sure. He was out coached for the 1st time in a long time. It was a fun game with all those points scored. When the Pats came out guns a blazin' in the 3rd quarter I said here we go again. I enjoyed the football itself, at least the parts I watched. I have a problem watching any game, any sport that I have a vested interest in. During the second half I washed the dishes, cleaned the fridge and stove and cleaned the toilet. Ticha said there should be a Super Bowl every week. I'll watch the replay this week. Something strange happened on Bell TV. On the NBC station we got all the Super Bowl commercials, on CTV there were different adds. There were a few cute ones but I have no idea what all the hype is all about. 1/2 time show was a bust I'm told. I believe they cut it off as 1/2 time was only 30 minutes, it is usually 45, strange, I didn't watch it. Tich said the sound was terrible and it wasn't good anyway. She said the Grey Cup show blew it away, I'll watch Shania any day over Justin Beeberlake or whoever it was.

Talk about mean fans, it was the Eagles fans that pelted Santa with snowballs one Christmas, when interviewed he said he truly feared for his life, 70,000 snowballs can kill a guy. The Flyers owner had just passed away and the fans were all given bracelets to commemorate his recent death, when the Flyers were being beaten badly that game they all threw their bracelets onto he ice. It took a while to clean them all up, hitting one while at full stride can do some bodily harm.

The QB coach for Philly has the exact same name as I, 1st and last, Mom says we have relatives in Youngstown Ohio where he was born, not too sure about that. I hope you Hockey nuts on OFC enjoyed it as well . I guess I'll be trying to watch some hockey until next summer, hockey season runs into the summer, June is summer to me, no?

I put on a channel that was running lots of comical and creative commercials as well had a great but brief 10 minute Justin Timberlake concert.  Don't watch much traditional TV anymore with online and Neflix options.  However ... the channel I was watching all of this on got interupted several times with short clips of some football game.