I just had to share this one NF

Big Cliff

Dead Cow Lecture..

First-year students at the Purdue School of Veterinarian Medicine were attending their first anatomy

class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a

white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two

important qualities as a doctor. The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving an animal's

body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger into the butt of the cow,

withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the

butt of the dead cow and, sucked on it........followed by assorted gagging, retching and spitting, etc.

When everyone had finished wiping their faces, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second

most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger.

... Now learn to pay attention. Life is tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Hahaha good one. :clapping:

Reminds me of this...

A cop is sitting on his horse watching traffic and a guy walks up and sheepishly asks "Do you mind if I ah" and he points to the back end of the horse. The cop is confused and says " Sure". The fellow walks around behind the horse, lifts his tail, sticks his finger in the horse's bum and rubs it all over his lips!! The cop is astonished and asks "why would you ever do that??" The fellow smiles and says "chapped lips". So the cops asks "Is that good for chapped lips??" The guys says "No...but is stops ya from licking them!" :tease:

Hahaha good one. :clapping:

Reminds me of this...

A cop is sitting on his horse watching traffic and a guy walks up and sheepishly asks "Do you mind if I ah" and he points to the back end of the horse. The cop is confused and says " Sure". The fellow walks around behind the horse, lifts his tail, sticks his finger in the horse's bum and rubs it all over his lips!! The cop is astonished and asks "why would you ever do that??" The fellow smiles and says "chapped lips". So the cops asks "Is that good for chapped lips??" The guys says "No...but is stops ya from licking them!" :tease:

?