Salmon Charter boat runs over planer board video (facebook)

PUMP KNOWS

had a joker run over one of mine this spring off Port Dalhousie- except he was trolling. - I was in front and had been for a while. our courses were just marginally different so eventually of someone didnt change course lines had to cross. He had tons of room to change course, but i was squeezed on the other side (he was going slightly faster then me) but he intentionally ran right up on it. then he pulled his lines turned, did a 360 and powered up so as to send the most wake our way. Couldn't read his bow numbers, clearly - some were conveniently faded, although I could tell the boat was not registered in Ontario - and no name on back or side, tried to get a picture of it but only had the go pro.

some people? I figure he would hold the door open for me at Walmart (if I shopped there) right after he threw his bag of MacDonald's garbage in the parking lot

Had a guy last week yell at us while we were drifting for walleyes that we were in his plane board's way.....we had been drifting the same area for about 2 hours before anyone else showed up but this guy demanded we move our boat that was not under power........some guys just don't get the rules of the water.

I've never had someone runover my boards, but I did get tangled up with someone else who had boards out. He got a fish on and turned right into my path, I tried to get out of the way but no luck. I pulled everything else and hand bombed his board/gear into my boat. Met up with him and we both had a good laugh, no ones fault. He even gave me a few tips on how he rigs up fishing the area we were.

Had a guy last week yell at us while we were drifting for walleyes that we were in his plane board's way.....we had been drifting the same area for about 2 hours before anyone else showed up but this guy demanded we move our boat that was not under power........some guys just don't get the rules of the water.

Yea had an idiot do the same thing then screamed and blamed us because our chewed up line really fouled up his prop. Then we towed him in and he started beaking off again as soon as he was safe on shore in his locked truck. We were the ones that should have been P'd off, not him.

I have FB now, how do you get to his FB page?

Edited by Old Ironmaker