New truck!!!

I love the look of the new chevys and fords, but ended up picking the ugliest one out there - ram 1500 ecodiesel because of fuel mileage. Well, that was a mistake ... live and learn I guess. All you people with your sexy trucks

I had a neighbour growing up who was a hardcore molson ex drinker who drove a blue Dodge Ram-he used to scare me with it and peel up and down the street. His name was Chester . Long story short, I had to try one for myself....

I too tested these in the oilfield.

Best truck ever. But, the one I want is 20 grand over the Silverado, which was our second choice.

It's actually the similar truck my dad wanted, but couldn't get approved for, so he got a fully loaded dodge 2500

He's pissed at me right now lol

20 G's more.............O U C H ! ! !

My next door neighbour bought his new then 2011 F-150, similar to Wormdunkers. I was impressed even thought it was a Ferd. I went to see the dealer he bought his from for a price I liked it so well. Nice interior and a lot of bling, 22 Grand more than I paid 22 grand for some chromed plastic and plastic wood is crazy. GM gave me $3500.00 to retire my 88' Sierra with over 600KMs on it that was worth scrap price plus the newer battery, which they let me take out. Add that to %10,000.00 cash incentive and $2500.00 scratch and win and I'm under 30 grand than the 52 grand Ferd. And he has had nothing but problems including a scored cylinder that happened outside his warrantee date. He had a hell of a time keeping air in the tires because of the not round alloy wheels which he eventually had changed under warranty but Ford put on much cheaper steel wheels and zero cash allowance. Some silly stuff like the plastic wood popping off.

Edited by Old Ironmaker