New truck!!!

Yes for sure but Ins does cost $400 more a year than the 2007 Ram 1500 cost.

Whoa! Crappy man

Im shocked, our insurance is ok. Im still jealous of Saskatchewan though lol

Not sure if it's still true but it's used to be like 400 a year, possibly less

Edited by manitoubass2

And just think, the oil fields "might" just keep that truck from rusting away.........LOL

Enjoy the new ride and no speeding for the first month.....

Hahaha. Don't work out there anymore. I'd never bring my vehicle in the crap we drove through.

Can't speed here either. Super trap on either side of emo because of all the American traffic. Youde be amazed how many people get nabbed going through a town of like 2500

Toronto trip soon though, hell with gas prices, im taking the truck instead of the suv

Hahaha. Don't work out there anymore. I'd never bring my vehicle in the crap we drove through.

You sound like the guys at the Steel Plant that would never drive their good vehicles in there. OK to bring our frail human bodies in there but never our shiny cars and trucks, C'mon Man! If it's good enough foe me my Vette is fine.

received_10158597401845521_zpssev7ojqb.j

And she's home

That is one nice ride Rick, congrats. A coat of New Finish once every few or 3 years will keep it looking new forever. With the new clear coats out of the GM factories no wax required. Not for the unfortunate, for owners repairing daily (FORD) or the goat trucks. Imagine naming a line of tuff trucks Goats, bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

You sound like the guys at the Steel Plant that would never drive their good vehicles in there. OK to bring our frail human bodies in there but never our shiny cars and trucks, C'mon Man! If it's good enough foe me my Vette is fine.

That is one nice ride Rick, congrats. A coat of New Finish once every few or 3 years will keep it looking new forever. With the new clear coats out of the GM factories no wax required. Not for the unfortunate, for owners repairing daily (FORD) or the goat trucks. Imagine naming a line of tuff trucks Goats, bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Lol, work trucks mAh man. Not even allowed your own vehicle(insurance related)

When I went from the 2012 Avenger, to the 2014 1500, my issuance dropped $400. Interesting.

I'm no insurance agent, but these days I think they look more at how likely they'll have to pay out for parts to fix YOU not the vehicle in the event of an accident. You're less likely to get hurt (or worse) in the RAM than in the Avenger.

Used to be the crappy little 4 bangers were cheapest to insure, not anymore.

I'm no insurance agent, but these days I think they look more at how likely they'll have to pay out for parts to fix YOU not the vehicle in the event of an accident. You're less likely to get hurt (or worse) in the RAM than in the Avenger.

Similar thing happened to the girlfriends dad, from what he was told if he was in an accident in his f150 vs the Elantra, it was likely the damage would be far worse on the compact car vs the truck

When I went from the 2012 Avenger, to the 2014 1500, my issuance dropped $400. Interesting.

Similar thing happened to the girlfriends dad, from what he was told if he was in an accident in his f150 vs the Elantra, it was likely the damage would be far worse on the compact car vs the truck

as per the other quoted here starting with B: Yes it went up do to "MY" safety in a crash. I'm much safer in a truck vs a car is what they claim and also it's a car that is 10 years newer than the Ram was.

Lol, work trucks mAh man. Not even allowed your own vehicle(insurance related)

You mean to say it's a company vehicle that is yours to use exclusively? Nice. Usually all the trucks we had inside the plant were OK but zero bling, manual windows, no carpeting not even A/C, yours is bling on bling.

A word to the wise Rick, my good friend was in sales and had a beautiful car that was a company vehicle. Hid daughter borrowed it with his permission and totalled it. In the fine print of his lease agreement she was not covered to drive it, him and him alone or another employee of the company. To his amazement he wasn't even supposed to drive it unless on specific company business. After that happened everyone at his office and others I know that had company vehicles including myself for a time got a rude awakening. Ask and if they say yes get it in writing.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

You mean to say it's a company vehicle that is yours to use exclusively? Nice. Usually all the trucks we had inside the plant were OK but zero bling, manual windows, no carpeting not even A/C, yours is bling on bling.A word to the wise Rick, my good friend was in sales and had a beautiful car that was a company vehicle. Hid daughter borrowed it with his permission and totalled it. In the fine print of his lease agreement she was not covered to drive it, him and him alone or another employee of the company. To his amazement he wasn't even supposed to drive it unless on specific company business. After that happened everyone at his office and others I know that had company vehicles including myself for a time got a rude awakening. Ask and if they say yes get it in writing.

Wow, he's in sales/executive and didn't know that his daughter would not be covered under the company insurance policy? Letting anyone that is not an employee and generally 21 years old or older, is not covered and cannot drive the vehicle regardless of getting permission.

Wow, he's in sales/executive and didn't know that his daughter would not be covered under the company insurance policy? Letting anyone that is not an employee and generally 21 years old or older, is not covered and cannot drive the vehicle regardless of getting permission.

Not all successful people are the sharpest tools in the shed. In fact some of the most intelligent people I have been around have zero common sence.

Not all successful people are the sharpest tools in the shed. In fact some of the most intelligent people I have been around have zero common sence.

I can attest to this. Professional Engineers hired to test product who need me, the Technologist who does an engineer's work, to set up tests and explain how to interpret real world results.

PS. Nice target... I mean truck. Got to keep a close eye on new trucks around here.

Edited by Tom S

I can attest to this. Professional Engineers hired to test product who need me, the Technologist who does an engineer's work, to set up tests and explain how to interpret real world results.

PS. Nice target... I mean truck. Got to keep a close eye on new trucks around here.

Thanks!

Not much vehicle theft here, so im not worried about that.

Too small of a town/area

There's enough vehicle theft where Tom S. a I live has the highest percentage of vehicle theft in the country according to a recent Hamilton Spec. article. The Cops know exactly who steals them and where they end up. 5 vehicles have been stolen from the lot at my wife's store this year. I wonder why my phone can take HD videos and store security cameras take grainier pictures than a 1910 silent movie?

Edited by Old Ironmaker