I am hitting Simco for some perch tomorrow

Big Cliff

I am going out with Tim Hale, Jim has to work so there is one seat available, cost $60.00/person includes transportation from/to shore, heated hut, parking, and bait. Bring your own lunch/beverages, only thing I ask is no smoking in the hut. I will bring a pot to make tea,coffee, soup or whatever.

Depart Tim's parking lot 7:30 am

With this warm front moving in the bite should be really good.

If you are interested let me know asap, only one seat, first come first serve.

Edited by Big Cliff

I only wish. I need to Google map the distance because I would love to fish with you someday Sir, heck I would just be happy to meet you. How far from Newmarket is Hales Cliff? I have a place to stay close to Newmarket, actually Holland Landing. My days of driving north and coming back the same day are over.

I have just been informed by the lady I work for I have a job tomorrow. I forgot we are making home made sauzeechi and I need to go to Hamilton to pick up the Pork shoulder. If I do a good job for her she'll let me sleep with her. I stole that one from Lee Trevino.

I'll text you some sausages if you email me some perch. Have fun and please be safe on the ice. We will get to meet each other, hopefully here on Earth. We have spoken on the phone a few years back and I can't remember why. Hell I can't remember what I am supposed to do tomorrow.

Have fun and go slay em'

Johnny D