Drone vs Poacher

PUMP KNOWS

People see what they want to see. See GB Giants post still arguing about the theft after it was said a few times it was all a staged hoax.

My wife has a few hobbies and one is astronomy, she recently was so exited because she read that an entire new solar system was recently discovered and the planets in it have water and all the things needed to promote life. I looked at the site and it was clearly a fake, Reuters was spelled wrong. Should I burst her bubble or let her go around telling people the internet "alternative truth" hoax? Now that's "Fake News" Donnie. CNN, NY Times, Wash Post and LA Times didn't report it though so maybe it's just alternate truth not fake.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

People see what they want to see. See GB Giants post still arguing about the theft after it was said a few times it was all a staged hoax.

My wife has a few hobbies and one is astronomy, she recently was so exited because she read that an entire new solar system was recently discovered and the planets in it have water and all the things needed to promote life. I looked at the site and it was clearly a fake, Reuters was spelled wrong. Should I burst her bubble or let her go around telling people the internet "alternative truth" hoax? Now that's "Fake News" Donnie. CNN, NY Times, Wash Post and LA Times didn't report it though so maybe it's just alternate truth not fake.

Of course you should burst her bubble! That's how you get the best couch in the house! Lol

As for GB he obviously didn't read the thread so.... Grain of salt.

I've done it too many times to count.

Not a fan of Donnie? I'll leave that one alone lol #weedworks