Icehutrentals.ca

manitoubass2

Lol I wish no ill will on Terry. We just had a discussion. I dont see eye to eye with him, thats all.

Dutch, hes from Michigan now residing in Canada(due to legal reasons)

Billm, that is absolutely correct. You are only allowed to use your status card for fishing or hunting in tour treaty area, otherwise a liscense is required and MNR laws are applicable to said individual.

Off topic abit but some of the treaty areas are friggen huge! Treaty 3 is where we fall, look it up, its quite large

now you're just making stuff up

with out a doubt the guy is a moron and most likely a racist

i believe I clearly stated i have a problem and think i said i was glad to see the cops involved, but sure make up you own story

and the last while i was talking about other operators not this goof

any any operator has the right to set any rules he wants as to limits drinking and as in fly in many will not let you take any fish home

they tell you before you go and if you don't like it you don't book with them

and that is the way it is you must follow their rules.

and of course they can't be racist

now you're just making stuff up

i believe I clearly stated i have a problem and think i said i was glad to see the cops involved, but sure make up you own story

and the last while i was talking about other operators not this goof

any any operator has the right to set any rules he wants as to limits drinking and as in fly in many will not let you take any fish home

they tell you before you go and if you don't like it you don't book with them

and that is the way it is you must follow their rules.

and of course they can't be racist

Ok. Not sure what hit a nerve there.

Im well aware you stated hes an idiot and possibly racist, which I obviously agree with.

It rubbed me the wrong way that you stated it was just poorly worded. Makes it sound your ok with that, whether you are or are not.

Sort if like how it was brought up that I only seen to care when it involves indiginous people.

Thats just how I viewed your comment, and obviously how brian views my content in certain matters.

I also agreed with you that iperators could indeed set rules. My only point was in many cases they cannot enforce them legally. Sure they can bar you the individual from using their services but thats about it.

What I mean is this.

Im native(which I am not, just for case and point) I pay an outfitter to fly me to a fishing location. Their rules state no alcohol and no fish over a sporting license.

So I sneak a bottle on board and get hammed fishing. Oufitter finds out and does what? Leaves me on a secluded island to die? Or I keep 6 fish instead of 4, he wont allow two of 6 on his plane. Again, what else can he do? Leave me on a secluded island to die? He can disallow thise fish from coming on his plane and no longer allow me to use their services. Thats about it. Maybe spread the word to other outfitters too I suppose.

I ran into a similar issue with my fishing derby. Although rules didnt allow you to keep fish, many did, legally. All I could do was disqualigy them from the derby. It was also a no alcohol event, I barred 3 or 4 more from drinking during the event. Thats all I could do.

I am NOT calling you a racist and I most certainly not making anything up.

Ok. Not sure what hit a nerve there.

Im well aware you stated hes an idiot and possibly racist, which I obviously agree with.

It rubbed me the wrong way that you stated it was just poorly worded. Makes it sound your ok with that, whether you are or are not.

Sort if like how it was brought up that I only seen to care when it involves indiginous people.

Thats just how I viewed your comment, and obviously how brian views my content in certain matters.

I also agreed with you that iperators could indeed set rules. My only point was in many cases they cannot enforce them legally. Sure they can bar you the individual from using their services but thats about it.

What I mean is this.

Im native(which I am not, just for case and point) I pay an outfitter to fly me to a fishing location. Their rules state no alcohol and no fish over a sporting license.

So I sneak a bottle on board and get hammed fishing. Oufitter finds out and does what? Leaves me on a secluded island to die? Or I keep 6 fish instead of 4, he wont allow two of 6 on his plane. Again, what else can he do? Leave me on a secluded island to die? He can disallow thise fish from coming on his plane and no longer allow me to use their services. Thats about it. Maybe spread the word to other outfitters too I suppose.

I ran into a similar issue with my fishing derby. Although rules didnt allow you to keep fish, many did, legally. All I could do was disqualigy them from the derby. It was also a no alcohol event, I barred 3 or 4 more from drinking during the event. Thats all I could do.

I am NOT calling you a racist and I most certainly not making anything up.

This right here, brings me back to my post back.

One bad apple. That would be you, going against the operators RULES.

You also seem to be reading into things Rick. Like I stated from the beginning, NO DISRESPECT.

You now seem to be , like said, taking it personal. I get that. I have only asked why this guy posted what he did.

Maybe the statement I highlighted, is the reason.

IMO, YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION. THANK YOU

Now, Im done. Let the law, what ever it might be, take care of this now. Im sure we will all read about it on the WWW .

WOW.. and because of crap like this I've tried to stop posting here. Are they afraid to ban / mod q you because you yourself will use the race card? Let's get real here.

You don't care that Terry cautioned you to get rid of the swearing, you don't agree that outfitters have a choice to impose rules for guests, you state your favourite letter is F y'all and Art still thanks you... again WOW

Edited by irishfield

WOW.. and because of crap like this I've tried to stop posting here. Are they afraid to ban / mod q you because you yourself will use the race card? Let's get real here.

You don't care that Terry cautioned you to get rid of the swearing, you don't agree that outfitters have a choice to impose rules for guests, you state your favourite letter is F y'all and Art still thanks you... again WOW

Pretty sure art would have zero issues banning me if he deemed it fit.

Its not like I pay his bills

And Im white, so I dont think I have much of a race card to play...

Edited by manitoubass2

Thanks B

My point was it dosent matter. Both status are wrong. So if it,s you or I, and we do this, we are both wrong and put a bad name out there.

Like it,s been said, it was posted the wrong way by the operator. He has since come around and corrected himself. Hindsight is 20'/20.

My point was it dosent matter. Both status are wrong. So if it,s you or I, and we do this, we are both wrong and put a bad name out there.

Like it,s been said, it was posted the wrong way by the operator. He has since come around and corrected himself. Hindsight is 20'/20.

Yes, he corrected the kijijji ad.

Then proceeded to blast racist remarks on facebook under the guise of Canadas Minister of Natural Resources.

Its not just about the initial kijijji ad

Really Wayne you think I thanked him for swearing? I acknowledged his use of the word "thank you" in a language I have never seen before. You also have not seen the P.M. sent to him that he is going to get locked down if he keeps swearing. I have been trying to watch this thread so everyone can be heard but it appears i could not check it often enough.

Enough said I guess once again I will be darned if i do let a thread run and darned if I don't.

Art