Little lake Barrie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

Went by today hoping to get out for some panfish with my kids on their P.A. day. The remaining trailer park has a sign that says no launch. :dunno:

In my experience if you ask nice and offer em a $10 they'll usually let you throw canoes and kayaks in for free. Kindness can go a long way.

Went by today hoping to get out for some panfish with my kids on their P.A. day. The remaining trailer park has a sign that says no launch. :dunno:

Ya Rob, he has turned into a real P. He owns the lake now dont ya know.

Positive note, I have heard rumor, that there is going to be a public launch put in at Johns location. Like I said, rumor.

Wow. Maybe for the best. Let lake recover a few years. :/

LOL now that's funny right there. Non rental boats made up 5% of the boats on that lake. Both rentals were all booked out every weekend. Now you have one with all the tinnies and potoons. Yes he bought all the ones off John. Do the math. That lake will not get a break.

I pass little lake every weekend on my way to and from the cottage. Each time this year I've seen a lot the rental pontoons out. lake is still getting fished hard

Been going there off and on for over 20 years,somehow still produces,not huge but lots of fish.

Been going there off and on for over 20 years,somehow still produces,not huge but lots of fish.

For a small lake, it has survived for 30* years. reminds me of lake Erie. Fresh in, old out. That,s how long I have been fishing it. Will it take more years of pressure? Time will tell.

• 1 month later...

I managed to talk to the guy in charge of the development. I asked about this rumor of Barrie putting in a public launch. He said it is in the plans. Barrie has kept a portion of the land for this.

The next question will be, how much to launch and park?