Bearing upgrade on shimano cardiff. Schematic doesn't list one bearing

Tjames09

So I've purchased two abec 7 ceramic bearings size 3x10x4mm. On the shimano cardiff schematic it lists 3 of the bearings and it's part number but the bearing that's held on the spool by a pin is not listed. There's 4 bearings in total on the reel and I was only looking to change the two that are on the spool.

Here's the achematic:

http://fish.shimano.com/content/sac-fish/en/home/products/fishing-reels/overhead/cardiff.html

You can see if you zoom in where the centrifugal brakes are there is a bearing on the spool shaft but they don't label it. I was wondering if that bearing is the same size as the bearing in the side plate. I basically want both spool bearings to be change, not to worried about the star drag bearing or the tension adjuster bearing.

http://fish.shimano.com/content/dam/shimanoweb/fish/sac-fish/en/techdocs/current-models--2-/CARDIFF/CDF200A

On that schematic I see two bearings with the same part number, 2927, those I believe are your spool bearings, one seems to go on each end of the spool.

Edited by OhioFisherman

Should be 3x10x4 x 2, one for the cast control and one for the side plate. If the bearing is on the spool most are size 5x11x4.

Thanks for the reply. They list two bearing parts on the schematic, one is 3x10x4 (BNT2927) and the other 8x12x3.5 (BNT2937). The larger bearing seems to be only in one spot and that is on the inside of the star drag. The other two smaller ones are listed, but there's a third bearing on the spool unlisted. I drew on the schematic to show you what I mean.

The giant green circle is the unlisted bearing on the schematic:

Cardiff_zpshj6yxxmm.jpg

Somewhat unrelated. But I did a full cleaning on the reel. When I was putting back together there's a space between part 2480 and 2478. It seems the anti reverse stops that metal gear from going lower to touch the plastic gear at the bottom. I was wondering if that's the way it should be. The reel seems to operate normal but I imagine that might have more to do with drag pressure.