What species do you target most?

Half my fishing hours are spent looking for that elusive Muskie. Having the Ottawa & Rideau Rivers within a few minutes drives has it's advantages. :D The other half is divided between eye's, Pike, Bass, Panfish and sometimes Lake trout. Carp and Salmon are on my to do list.

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Pickeral in May and then nothing but muskies from early June till mid-December

Lew mid December?????????? Theres got to be ice somewhere around to try that ice fishing thing.LOL

Best of luck to you this season bud.

Bass mostly, but that's because those I fish with prefer that. Honestly, I haven't caught many fish and not many species. I hope to fish for as many different species this year as I can, then I might be able to tell you ;) , I even changed my work schedule so that I'm off Sundays in hopes that someone will take pity on me and invite me out fishing with them :whistling::P . Right now it's for whatever is in season and will take my offerings.

Maureen

It varies with the time of year.

Early winter Perch,

Winter -walleye, lakers and whitefish,

Late winter/early spring- perch, crappies, steelhead,

Spring - walleye and pike,

Late spring/early summer - muskies,

Summer - bass and walleye,

Late summer/early fall - bass, walleye and muskie

Fall - muskie

Late fall (after the Kawarthas close down) - walleye

Then it starts all over again. :thumbsup_anim::D

Thanks everyone. I am going to ask Rick to help me figure out how to post a poll for this topic :wallbash: Hopefully I can figure out how to get this poll up soon.

Silvio, thanks for the compliment. Actually TonyB and I filmed an episode for our 2008 series on centerpin steelhead in the tribs in High Definition.. unfortunately, it will only air in standard definition. There are lots of bright chrome acrobatic steelies going ballistic :thumbsup_anim:

Good fishing!

Aaron