Lakair Lodge G2G

RobHall

Since the summer of 2005, I have been reading the threads/posts about the much anticipated Lakair g2g's that have occured every year for the past several years. As the old saying goes...a picture is worth a 1000 words. It's too bad you can't do a search now and come up with lakair threads of previous years. I'd sure like to see some older group pics, etc of the g2g, from the very first time and as the years have gone by. Does anyone who has been going since the very beginning, have pics they could share? Or can any point me to where i could find these threads/pics? I know the group has gotten bigger over the years, as new members join in the fun. I wonder who has been going from the very beginning. I also wonder about the story behind the following pic of TJ holding a monster ski. Is this a Lakair record? When was the pic taken? Who was there that year?...etc.

new-1.jpg

Cheers

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Hmm... I caught that fish with Cory.. in August of 2003 I think.. hand lined it in on a broken reel and 8 foot downrigger rod...

Im sure there were only a dozen of us the first time around...

I missed the 1st one, but have been to all the rest, and it is definetely the OFC social event of the year. Matter of fact, I'm packin my gear as we speak :thumbsup_anim:

TJ caught a musky ???? ..... don't think I've heard that story........OH wait a minute, I think it's all starting to come back to me now....... :clapping::clapping:

There were 17 of us, Boss.

The lakair g2g sure has grown over the years. What started with 17 and has now grown to a group of 44 and counting. Should be a real blast. I look forward to all the lakair reports in 2 weeks. :thumbsup_anim:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Someone has the photo post from the Lakair Crayola Invitational tourneys #s 1 et deux. Pretty darn sure that this would be a great place to stick it / them.

Seeing a snoozing Mod trussed like a turkey is a very special thing. I personally won't be the same after that.

Edited by douG

Okay, as promised, I dug up some old photos. They're poor quality from a *gasp* disposable camera and scanned, but I had them on disc.

This is from the second annual in or around the unsociable tent.

Enjoy...

med_gallery_17_108_105761.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_140191.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_40025.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_131731.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_10013.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_80090.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_92444.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_81896.jpg

med_gallery_17_108_108601.jpg

Cheers,

Joey