For The Tools Guys

DRIFTER_016

Finally pulled the trigger on a new toolbox.

My old one is over 30 years old now and will be heading out to the cabin to hold my cabin tools, ;)

This big girl will be replacing it and should hold a bunch more tools than my old one that is completely stuffed. Still have tools everywhere that wouldn't fit in the old one.

Should clear up a bunch of space in my tiny little workshop. :D

As a bonus it was on sale over $1K off and because I put it on my CT credit card I get to spread it out over 24 months with no interest and I got $70 CT Money on the card to spend elsewhere. It's a win, win, win!!!! :good::good:

13096338_1414329628593372_58491727774654

Still remember when I bought my first Mac Tool's tool box; I was 17 or 18 then.

I was so proud to tell my Dad that I got it cheep at $1800.00; he asked what tools came with it? When I told him that it was an empty box he flipped. LOL

Used that box up to about 20 years ago; had to replace it when the bottom rusted out. The replacement was around 10 grand and yes it was empty as well and it was my wife that flipped out on me that time. LOL

Dan

Nice box! My brother has 2 he's a licensed mechanic, so his first one he bought as an apprentice, a snap on half that size then a beastly mac tools one when he got licensed, also helped the tools guys that go around to the shops had some killer incentives at the time too