Well, it's official, the signs went up today NF

Big Cliff

Well unfortunatly we can't go down to the US anymore because of Sue's health issues, the insurance for her was going to cost us almost a grand a week and wouldn't cover pre existing conditions. We just can't risk it!

That's not good. Plenty to see on Vancouver Island during the winter. Is the motor home off the table now?

That's not good. Plenty to see on Vancouver Island during the winter. Is the motor home off the table now?

No, not at all, motor home is still a go but we do want a base as well, something small locally to call home so that when the time comes we can't travel anymore we don't have to start looking all over again.

Well...You are finally making a move (not that I'm happy to hear this but we wish you and Sue all the best. )

The reason we bought this place was because it was a half an hour to Jack and Jackie's place and a half an hour to yours...

I still remember the day you put the dock in and Jack and I manned the BBQ...and the days the three of us put in getting the "Tin of Beans" seaworthy...

Yep, I gots lots of memories of you also...how about the fish and chips from "Just for the Halibut" the six of us partaked of at our place...

Best of luck my friend...sigh*

It ain't over Beans, just another step in the getting older LOL. Hey remember all the trips we use to take up to Jack lake and I'd drive out onto the lake so you'd have a comfortable place to sit (I never did tell you that was the reason LOL) or the time we got nailed on Simco on my ATV because we weren't wearing helmits, people were walking faster than we were going. Boy we do have some wonderful memories LOL.

Good luck on your next step in life Cliff, change is always good to refresh your outlook; not that you seem to need refreshing. LOL

Look at all your friends here on the board (people you have met or like myself who we haven.t met) that are pulling and caring for you.

All the best.

A whole new set of adventures await you

Dan

Cliff all the best to you,I'm turning 55 this mth, I feel good still ,but I do know that day will come.Just with my fairly short time here ,SIR,I wish one day I can pay something forward like you have many times.Your new beginning in a new place.less maint and so on I can see that.You have it all worked out,that I know. Time to relax..Best to you and your wife .

After I win Lottomax and buy your place, I'll make sure there's a spot for your motor home so you can come and go as you please. You'd probably need a 30amp outlet too ;) ?

Enjoy life on the road and I trust we'll be seeing reports from all over Canada !

Edited by woodenboater

No, not at all, motor home is still a go but we do want a base as well, something small locally to call home so that when the time comes we can't travel anymore we don't have to start looking all over again.

You really should consider one of these 3 season places they have here on Erie Cliff. I saw 1 today going for 45 grand. 2 beds, 1 bath, kitchen and dining room, living room. 900 ftsq. Not a mobile home, a cottage.

You really should consider one of these 3 season places they have here on Erie Cliff. I saw 1 today going for 45 grand. 2 beds, 1 bath, kitchen and dining room, living room. 900 ftsq. Not a mobile home, a cottage.

Sounds just about perfect except I still have too many friends here in Lindsay to move right away from here LOL.