Simcoe whities on Saturday

icefisherman

Took the kids out with my new Grizzly. Wanted to try the new wheels and larger radial tires that I bought yesterday. Love this thing...long gone are the days of me walking 3 km one way and that many back in foot or more of snow to get to where I wanted to fish. Did more than my fare share crisscrossing Simcoe on foot often in very tough conditions. All those guys buzzing by me with their snowmobiles or ATV's while I was all sweaty and tired on my way back dragging sled behind and caring bucket of whities. Couple times was lucky and kind fellow fishermen gave me a ride but 99% was hard walk....Anyhow...enough of that....this thing runs like a champ...looks so sexy with the new wheels and tires. Managed to equip it the way I wanted for ice fishing. Easy to convert to hunting machine for the deer season. Only thing is this ice season is a mess, but at least managed to test it couple times. Kids love it as well for more reasons than one ha ha :whistling: Best part - Even with the bigger tires it still fits in the back of my F150...nothing short of a miracle to all my more experienced ATV buddies....they still can believe it. Very very happy....should have bought it earlier :clapping:

Anyhow, back to fishing....started where I ended yesterday...got few and missed few but bite was less aggressive. Expected with the heavy fishermen traffic everywhere. Had to move...got some more and the final was 6/10. All on Meegs in various depths. Played around a bit with the ATV chat with some great fishing buddies great day despite the strong wind in the afternoon. Smoker will be going overtime tomorrow...

20160227_075748_resized_zpsz4amgveh.jpg

20160227_085559_resized_zpsiezfewrf.jpg

20160227_082342_resized_zpssnmxlbw1.jpg

20160227_085659_resized_zpsnft57w1q.jpg

20160227_144736_resized_zpsyvnkrsii.jpg

20160227_143129_resized_zpsrsh4ybqu.jpg

20160226_132614_resized_zpstolgefty.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman