What a great afternoon meeting

misfish

Rob and I have been talking now for about 2+ months and I got the feeling this guy is a good person that has a great vision on fishing baits and supplies.

Well today he we finally met in person and I must say TJ,you got yerself another great banner sponsor. His vision and expectations of his anglers is simple. Use the product and give your honest opinion on it. From what I had already recieved from my first shipment, I liked what I had seen and after today, and seeing the rest in person, I was totally blown away. The rods are of great quality and there are so many baits I didnt even get ,that I could use.

We hit it off with a good chat and talked about what we both expect from each other. Im still new at this prostaff stuff and he made me feel very comfortable.

He was very generous once again with his donations with 3 new rods to try out,not just for bass. I got this great ice fish jigging rod that I cant wait to try out next winter. I feel very fortunate to have met this man and his company and Im sure he will have a great succesful carrier with his company.

For those that seen my post in the classifieds and then removed it was because it was in good bussiness,but after talking to Rob,I have been asked to put back the advert and pass on the savings to any member at any board I am a member to.

I am not a sales men I am just trying to help both sides, the supplier and the buyer.

Rob also donated shirts and hats and baits for the up coming Big Brothers and Sisters event. :clapping:

I cant wait to get out there and give them green fish a taste of the Komanchi baits. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

KO_MAN_CHI_001.jpg

I hope this post works as Im having trouble with my server for some reason.

Roy, Rob has sponsored some tourneys in your area and has a great following there in Quebec. He is putting his name out in new territory and Im sure he wil do well.

Im just thankful I got a chance to do something I had a dream of doing. Thats all.

Guest Johnny Bass

I have to admit. Those are real nice shirts. I hope they make them out of thin material though. Shirts make me hot when I fish. :rolleyes:

Edited by Johnny Bass

yes brian robert was very generous to me as well. :clapping: i also have a few new rods,amazing shirts and some fantastic selection of plastics,he is a class act for sure and im glad to be a pro-staff member myself.....i really hope the company succedes and expands all over the products that he has available are second to none......its great to be aboard....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

have to admit. Those are real nice shirts. I hope they make them out of thin material though. Shirts make me hot when I fish.

Thanks JB.

Do they have them for wimmins?

All shapes and sizes Roy.LOL

It will only get better from here on end Brian,you got good people supporting you

Congrats on the well deserved results of your efforts

Thanks Marc. Yep good people indeed.

Thanks again for that pm awhile back bud. Was down,but never out.LOL

Shawn,were going to have to hook up,maybe a trip down there and one up here.

I get to see that boat in a few weeks Darsky. If it,s as fast as it looks in the photo ,it going to be a :w00t: ride.

Brian as long as they talk about you,follow you or try to be like you

You know your doing something right

Like I always say,

some wish to be ,so want to be and some are just naturally born to be

Be genuine Bud

Sure Rob will take could care of you,he seems like a very hard worker from what I have observed

Looks like he's gots another worker along side of him

Misfish,

I couldn't agree with you more about Robert and the ko-man-chi product. I met with him last night for a few hours

and all I have to say is WOW!!!! Wait until next year when he gets all his products available.