Blizz gets a PB laker

misfish

I,ll leave the washing machine jokes to others. HA HA

lol thats where the carving happens, but she makes me put plywood underneath :tease:

Caught on a bad boy type rig of all things, all I ever caught with them in Ontario were whities

And Brian that u for all your help, really appreciate u taking the time to post, and other stuff, Dave reprogrammed our lap top, I will try the photo bucket thing again

Edited by mr blizzard

lol thats where the carving happens, but she makes me put plywood underneath :tease:

Caught on a bad boy type rig of all things, all I ever caught with them in Ontario were whities

And Brian that u for all your help, really appreciate u taking the time to post, and other stuff, Dave reprogrammed our lap top, I will try the photo bucket thing again

Just a right click,left click and click on post.LOL No prob John.

Get your act together. I have fishing to do. :rofl2::w00t:

Nice fish john!

Throw er in the washer with some Tide, see if she gets the grease out!

(Ill see myself to the door)

We use Gain easier on the skin :tease: Good one, waiting for someone to put that line out

no grease in these ones, fillets look like salmon, not like its southern relatives

sorry about the pic kinda sucks but by the time I thawed my iphone out the damn fish froze, lol

Edited by mr blizzard

We use Gain easier on the skin :tease: Good one, waiting for someone to put that line out

no grease in these ones, fillets look like salmon, not like its southern relatives

sorry about the pic kinda sucks but by the time I thawed my iphone out the damn fish froze, lol

I had to say it since Brian has been waiting lol.

Again, great catch! Thatll make a nice meal or two!!!

Are you blind??????????? He put in on a washer.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :whistling:

Apparently I am according to my Lady. I can never see where the milk or anything else is in the fridge. And when Mike B posted " nice wtg John" I read nice WIG John. When I said "compact washer" it was a sarcastic quip as to say it was a small washing machine thus making the fish look bigger than it actually is.

Aw fegit id. Still a beauty fish.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

What's a Bad Boy rig John?

Apparently I am according to my Lady. I can never see where the milk or anything else is in the fridge. And when Mike B posted " nice wtg John" I read nice WIG John. When I said "compact washer" it was a sarcastic quip as to say it was a small washing machine thus making the fish look bigger than it actually is.

Aw fegit id. Still a beauty fish.

I got the compact washer thing, I thought that was very funny and creative, I will send u a pic of the leathal type fishing rig