short report

Bly

Cliff and I have been asked recently if we ever get skunked.....

It was my turn to fish last night, was out from about 9pm until 11pm and nothing! Had a few line bumps but no takers. I did however see a very nice pike in the area.......pulled in the carp line, grabbed my other rod and made a few casts. Didn't get to try for long...pike bolted and just as I was wondering where it went I saw another large dark profile in the water.....upon closer inspection.....I saw this.....

100_4718a.jpg

100_4717a.jpg

100_4716a.jpg

After that, I tried carping for a bit longer but nothing.....ah well..it happens!!

Edited by bly

Thanks Joey :D

Carole, you expect us to believe you got skunked? HAH! Cool turtle tho.

Really I did! LOL

To heck with the fish get the turtle thats some good stew right their at your feet Carol.

Art

If it hadn't been swimming in that location, I might have considered it......then again, not sure it would have fit in my net, bigger than it looks in the picture.

A skunk like last night doesn't bother me.....I had spent the daytime with two 5 year olds.....I would have been happy to sit there last night even without fishing LOL

Thats one BIG SNAPPING TURTLE.. :o:w00t: ....he would make short work of your fingers thats for sure....they are a very powerfull turtle,and will eat just about anything that they want.....get them up to scogog and they will take care of all those dead carp....too bad for the skunk last night carol......im sure you will cure that the next time you are out thanks for the report & pics cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: