My First Time Ever At....

Well I have finally did something that I have never done before, and that is frying up some great walleye fillets! :thumbsup_anim: Those are the fish that Fishindevil caught when he and ecmilley went fishing last weekend. Shawn did not have enough time to fry them up before he went to work so I decided to have a try at it since I have never fried fresh walleye before. He told me how to do it and left for work trusting me not to screw up.LOL. Well I have to say that I even impressed myself, they turned out GREAT! :clapping: Not overcooked and just enough seasoning and coating! Now all I have to learn is how to clean them.LOL. But I made sure I saved enough walleye for Shawn to have the next day! :thumbsup_anim:

walleyefishfrybyJulie001.jpg

walleyefishfrybyJulie002.jpg

walleyefishfrybyJulie003.jpg

:w00t: :w00t: Now, you've started it . I'm reporting you to the mods. Posting this kind of pictures between lunch and dinner should be punishable to the full extend of an OFC law :devil: . I've almost knocked out myself running to the freezer for last filets. It is not fair :blahblah1:

BTW, they look delicious :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:w00t: :w00t: Now, you've started it . I'm reporting you to the mods. Posting this kind of pictures between lunch and dinner should be punishable to the full extend of an OFC law :devil: . I've almost knocked out myself running to the freezer for last filets. It is not fair :blahblah1:

BTW, they look delicious :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LOL, I am sorry for posting those yummy pics in mid afternoon :w00t: I should have waited until AFTER the dinner hour to post.LOL I hope you did not hurt yourself too much running to the freezer. Thanks Keram!

Last time I posted a fish fry report, TJQ dressed me down, told me "he was the one to make the masses slobber", lol.

Looks good fishergirl72.

And, you are making me, and a lot of other people reading this board very, very hungry.

Oh my, what a stupid mistake. :wacko: I've just noticed that you are from Oshawa too. I promise I won't report you to the mods and won't ask for a death penalty, but next time could you please send me advance notice ( 5 Min is O.K. ) that you will have fish fry. I won't be late :lol: :lol: :lol::thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Oh my, what a stupid mistake. :wacko: I've just noticed that you are from Oshawa too. I promise I won't report you to the mods and won't ask for a death penalty, but next time could you please send me advance notice ( 5 Min is O.K. ) that you will have fish fry. I won't be late :lol: :lol: :lol::thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

I will for sure let you know AHEAD of time about my yummy fish fry Keram! :thumbsup_anim:

Last time I posted a fish fry report, TJQ dressed me down, told me "he was the one to make the masses slobber", lol.

Looks good fishergirl72.

And, you are making me, and a lot of other people reading this board very, very hungry.

Thanks tjsa! :D Nevermind, now I am making myself hungry. :thumbsup_anim:

LOL, I am sorry for posting those yummy pics in mid afternoon :w00t: I should have waited until AFTER the dinner hour to post.LOL I hope you did not hurt yourself too much running to the freezer. Thanks Keram!

AND, about that!!!! My pizza order arrived at just that very time, as I have no walleye in the freezer.

Hope you are feeling remorseful right now, :lol:

I will for sure let you know AHEAD of time about my yummy fish fry Keram! :thumbsup_anim:

Now after I got your promise ( lots of witneses :w00t: ) one more question:

Can I bring my wife and three kids with me??? They all love fresh fish fry :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim::lol: :lol: :lol:

Now after I got your promise ( lots of witneses :w00t: ) one more question:

Can I bring my wife and three kids with me??? They all love fresh fish fry :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim::lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure, they would be more than welcome to come! :thumbsup_anim: Boy that's going to be alot of fishing that Shawn is going to have to do, but I don't think he will mind! :clapping:

wtg for your first time

next time try using 1 cup flour and 1 pack of crushed crackers

add to a zip lock bag

get a few eggs scramble them up add a little milk place fillets in egg wash then add to flour & cracker mixture

then repeat ready for the oil

i like to soak my fillets in pickling vinegar for 5-10 minutes then the egg wash and flour and cracker mix

try it u might like it

add a little salt and u have a pickeral dinner

I find that sad, you've never had fresh walleye before. Well you'll be eating more now for sure. I only got one in my freezer right now and am in need of a couple more or else I'll have to have it when no one else is home. LOL. Not getting the walleye like I used too when I had camp.