NFL, CFL, anything Football thread

Old Ironmaker

I didn't watch the game, I had to sneak out of the theatre to check the score. I hope to hell Collarus only has a strained knee and not a tear. This and the NFL are all QB driven leagues. NO QB, no chance.

Saw Black Sunday, 6 out of 10 because I know the story and it wasn't told that well. But Johnny Depp had a Oscar winning performance. I thought it was Whitey Bolger playing himself, eerie actually. Nothing about his victims, all about him and his punk ass.

I'm wathching Ottawa/Sask game. Entertaining 27 all 36 seconds,. Hold on.......why a time out by Sask,,,,,,,29 secs left Ottawa chip shot to win. 22 seconds left. 3 points is good. Ottawa int. Win Ottawa away.

Watch out for these Red Blacks folks. They can be the real deal in the east. Heavens name what is that Rough Riders mascot supposed to be? A giant rat?

Calling Collarus' injury an ACL injury. Anterior Cruciate injury is not good. A strain 3 weeks a tear gone for 2015. I hate that no matter who it is. Years ago it was a career ending thing. No matter who your team is let's hope it's not a tear. Currenty ranked 1st in the league in every sat for QB's.

Would you have him come out of the locker room in street clothes, in his uniform or not at all? I say uniform, he can lead from the sidelines plus keep the opposition coach thinking.

Burris the old goat threw for 477 yards!!!! Not bad on the road, wait, fantastic man I love old guys doing well.

Burris just gave Collarus a get well soon call out, so did the Regina QB after the game, pure class.

I get up to make Tich a special coffee and NE starts there drive from the Bills 13 yard line. 14-7 NE. I am getting 5 different games today 6 if you include CFL. I am sitting on the deck as I brought the big screen out here. Look to my right and see a NG rig putting along while trying to watch 6 games not including the Jays. 23C and dry, sunny skies. I woke with no pain this AM after having a couple of shots in the hips earlier. Life is good man, really good. Brady knocking at the door again. That's not good.

There have been several aliens that have been and are amongst us mortal humans, Michael Angelo, John Lennon, Elvis and Tom Brady. He is a great QB and I am tired of watching him beat the rest of mere mortals, not fair. Tyrod Taylor is showing his inexperience this afternoon. But what a gorgeous day. They are pulling Taylor for Matt Castle, why not EJ Manual. Oh he isn't dressed that's why, duh.

Aaron Williams off in an ambulance, not a good sign. I wish him well, he is a very passionate player and his 6 misconduct penalties show that, or a lack of discipline, that's on his coaches.

When do the Ravens play M2?

Down to the beach for a Hibachi Q as soon as this game is over. Life is good today and I appreciate it.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

20/17 Raiders half over in 3 seconds. We just came back from a walk on the beach and scored 2 nice lures. A topwater with a wire leader on it, we don't have Pike here?????? Amateur neighbours I say, thanks for the 15 bucks in plugs and the wire leader. It has to be 5C warmer down there, coming up the rocks was like walking into AC. Nice. This day can't get any better, we are blessed.

edit: I'll let you know how blessed we are in a few months when the 100 KPH winds blow snow through the good quality hurricane rated patio doors. One day at a time.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Mr. Brian B, hows it feel to be one and done. I might be in the same boat with the Ravens down behind Oakland of all teams. That's why there is Pro Line money to be made early in the season taking the dogs and the points.

They are out of the way know. .LOL

They will be fine Im sure come time the playoffs. :D

Next pick is the Broncos, Im saving the fish till the very end.