NFL, CFL, anything Football thread

Old Ironmaker

Any prediction for tonight Argo, Cats game? I think the Argos take it by 3.

I think the wages some pros make is obscene but they make the owners richer so everyone's happy. If a pro takes home 40 cents on the dollar they are doing well. I was surprised to learn that players on the Bills have to pay fees to use the stadium. The list of bankrupt athletes is staggering.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

HUH, never heard of that one.............I do know that NFL players or anyone for that matter must pay income taxes to where the event is held. So Bills players would pay taxes to Florida when they play the Dolphins and taxes to New Jersey when they play either the Jets or Giants, etc.......Same holds true if a concert is held somewhere, that performer pays income taxes also.

Sask wins by a field goal. Calgary by 10. Take it to the bank. Actually keep it in your pocket. I don't make wagers, anymore. I will pick a 10 dollar Pro Line parlay for Sundays NFL games week 1 only based on what colours the uniforms and my wife likes those colours are or what city she would rather live in. I won a cut throat pool a few years back. Pick a team each week to win no spread straight up, you can never pick that team again during the season, lose once and you are out. The call had to be in by noon every Friday to a receptionist at a company I did business with. Every week I would ask her where she would rather live and the next week what colour combination did she prefer? 16 games, 16 wins.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

That is nice to see. Thanks for the pics.

If someone finds that aircraft 1000 years from now they will say it's ancient Canadian hieroglyphics.. A mountain Lion ate an Eskimo ran away on a horse all the way to Winnipeg because there was nothing to see in Saskatchewan.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

That is nice to see. Thanks for the pics.

If someone finds that aircraft 1000 years from now they will say it's ancient Canadian hieroglyphics.. A mountain Lion ate an Eskimo ran away on a horse all the way to Winnipeg because there was nothing to see in Saskatchewan.

hahahahaha

Any NFL picks today boys?

I got packers over bears 27-10

Indy over buffalo 24-17

Broncos over ravens 34-31

Giants over cowboys 21-17

Bengals ovee raiders 21-10