NFL, CFL, anything Football thread

Old Ironmaker

We called it "Cut Throat". I'm in. Now I need to use my brain and rabbits foot and pick a dog game of which as of late there are no easy picks. I'll be back.

No no no no...........you already picked your team as you put them in "quotations".........so team "Cut Throat" is now your team this week.........good luck.....you're going to need it......LOL . . . :)

JK

Funny guy, ROTFLMAO, LOL and all those other little face dooeys.

As far as football does anyone think Jason Pierre-Paul's game will suffer due to the amputation of an index finger and the tip of another after playing with fireworks? He will be wearing a cast this week. I say yes, I lost the tip of a middle finger around 30 years ago and it still bothers me. I have to use my left hand to give that special finger now. He needs that finger to be able to grab, pull, push. The other thing is that he hasn't played a down this year. Practice is just that, there is nothing like the real game. I hope he proves his naysayers wrong though.

Funny guy, ROTFLMAO, LOL and all those other little face dooeys.

As far as football does anyone think Jason Pierre-Paul's game will suffer due to the amputation of an index finger and the tip of another after playing with fireworks? He will be wearing a cast this week. I say yes, I lost the tip of a middle finger around 30 years ago and it still bothers me. I have to use my left hand to give that special finger now. He needs that finger to be able to grab, pull, push. The other thing is that he hasn't played a down this year. Practice is just that, there is nothing like the real game. I hope he proves his naysayers wrong though.

Look on thescore. The pic shows a bandaged index finger and basically no thumb.

Maybe its just a distorted view or picture? But if his thumb is as bad as it looks hes in trouble IMO

Edited by manitoubass2

So let's play just for fun a survivor pick game here for ANYONE who wants to get in on this. BRAGGING RIGHTS ONLY......TRASH TALK ENCOURAGED........ :)

Rules are you pick ONE team per week to WIN and if it does your still in the game. If your pick loses your OUT for the rest of the year. Once you pick a team you can never pick that team again for this year. So if you picked Buffalo to win last week your still in the game but you can NOT use Buffalo again.......so we will give everyone who wants to play a bye last week, meaning yes you can still pick ANYONE this week. Picks MUST be in before 1pm Sunday if it's a Sunday game. If there is a Thursday or Monday game it must be in prior to that game's kickoff.

I am picking the "SAINTS" this week and anyone else can pick the Saints or any other team.

Let's see "Who Knows FOOTBALL"........

PLEASE see other thread......I goofed this one up bad.....darn puters...LOL........GO BILLS

Edited by Mister G

And here I thought this was a CFL Football thread. NFL is not Football, "girls game" small field and they need 4 downs, and there ball looks like crap. :tease::w00t:

And heck, they can't even make good Beer. :tease::w00t:

Go Cats Go.

And what was Stala doing chirping at the Cats Bench. He's lucky it was only a slight nudge.

Still like to have him back playing for the Cats.

Now let's get back to what this forum is about,( FISHING )

Edited by Fish Farmer

So let's play just for fun a survivor pick game here for ANYONE who wants to get in on this. BRAGGING RIGHTS ONLY......TRASH TALK ENCOURAGED........ :)

Rules are you pick ONE team per week to WIN and if it does your still in the game. If your pick loses your OUT for the rest of the year. Once you pick a team you can never pick that team again for this year. So if you picked Buffalo to win last week your still in the game but you can NOT use Buffalo again.......so we will give everyone who wants to play a bye last week, meaning yes you can still pick ANYONE this week. Picks MUST be in before 1pm Sunday if it's a Sunday game. If there is a Thursday or Monday game it must be in prior to that game's kickoff.

I am picking the "SAINTS" this week and anyone else can pick the Saints or any other team.

Let's see "Who Knows FOOTBALL"......

And here I thought this was a CFL Football thread. NFL is not Football, "girls game" small field and they need 4 downs, and there ball looks like crap. :tease::w00t:

And heck, they can't even make good Beer. :tease::w00t:

Go Cats Go.

And what was Stala doing chirping at the Cats Bench. He's lucky it was only a slight nudge.

Still like to have him back playing for the Cats.

Now let's get back to what this forum is about,( FISHING )

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty.......here Kitty Kitty Kitty.........

BANG Dead. . . . . shot by a Cowboy . . . . . :clapping:

That was fun. Kubiak needs to fired if he insists Manning stay under centre to set up the play action pass. As soon as they had to go to the shotgun down 14 Manning looked at home, pass first run second that's his game for his entire life. His wideouts dropped passes all night especially on the last drive. The win came on a lucky bounce. Hold on to that ball and protect it like a newborn especially when killing the clock. That's taught at 8 years old for C's sakes.