Storm Threat (NF)

Clampet

ominous looking "BEFORE" pics .... hope it wasn't too bad. Just had a Thunderstorm blow through here a little while ago. Windy, Thunder, Lightning .... and we're still under a storm watch until 10:00pm tonite. Tomorrow is to be beautiful ... high 80 and lower humidity.

in Burlington we had winds that had to be at least 120kph at my house. I havnt seen winds like that in years. Checked Environment Canada and they say the winds only went o 54kph. Must have been in a micro downburst.

Problem with environment canada's site is it gives wind speeds at the top of the hour only....the odd time you'll get one that's somewhere in between....but not very often.

The winds here in Whitby were pretty awesome too for about 10 minutes. It blew my weather station off the roof...pretty impressive since it's been up there for 2 years without any problems!!!

Well I think it just blew over here in Montreal we got some wind a little Rain some heavy thunder and lightning but I think it may be gone.

I have to say I love my carport I was preparing the boat for tomorrows day on the water and I was sheltered from the eliments.

well hopefully its gone and I won't have to clean up the yard like some of you have.

good night!!!!!!!!! :canadian: MTP

Great pics Paul they look evil lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!