Collingwood Bass/Pike

Pike-stalker

Heading up camping in the Collingwood area next weekend and wondering where is a good spot for pike or bass. I've got a 15' with a 20hp on it so have some mobility. Taking some people who are new to fishing with me and would really like to introduce them to the sport with a bang. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Well it amazes me still how often a first post is asking for where. We should have a sticky about first posts.OFC etiquette is to introduce yourself and share something about your fishing experiences. That being said the harbour and Black Bass Point will produce a few fish but Collingwood is not the greatest warm water fishing destination.

Well it amazes me still how often a first post is asking for where. We should have a sticky about first posts.OFC etiquette is to introduce yourself and share something about your fishing experiences. That being said

I have come to just let them pass now Brad. It is what it is.

Lake Eugenia is about 30 min away and has small and large mouths

This was once a great small lake fishery. I enjoyed it some many years ago. Was a great bass lake. The internet has taken care of it not being no longer. Over fished and over pressured now. Yes there are still fish, but nothing like in the late 80.s early 90.s.

I have come to just let them pass now Brad. It is what it is.

This was once a great small lake fishery. I enjoyed it some many years ago. Was a great bass lake. The internet has taken care of it not being no longer. Over fished and over pressured now. Yes there are still fish, but nothing like in the late 80.s early 90.s.

Oh ya, what the internet has decimated is beyond belief.

An intro does go a long way here, i also found out the hard way as i was new to internet forums at the time.

Where are you coming from? There might be better options than collingwood depending on from where and how far you are willing to travel.