Put your back into it son

spincast

Another crazy spring on the big water. temps all over the place ( frost at dawn, mid to high 20's by afternoon) winds pushing water around,....... we decided to take a day and see what felt like hitting worm harnesses on the light tackle. G nailed about 5 sheepies and then found his first channel cat - this one hit as he was setting up.

We both ended up with a couple of feisty fanged scrappers before the sun got too high

nothing spectacular, just a good day to b together on the water

Love the rod action and G's effort

I think I may have seen you guys out there today. I got into a few farm animals as well as a few cats the same size as yours I believe at the same local. PM me and I'll tell you where my guess is. I was told I should have kept the Catfish that size, good eating. I order Blackened Catfish when I can and pay more than a Perch plate sometimes but never even thought of keeping a few for dinner, duhhhh.

Nice muddy-water cat boys! That camera set up works great.

thanks Chad - its on the whip antenna, works great on the flat water. Did one once in a chop, the playback was somewhat unsettling? I did notice it make the boat look like it is going a lot faster than it really was though -

I think I may have seen you guys out there today. I got into a few farm animals as well as a few cats the same size as yours I believe at the same local. PM me and I'll tell you where my guess is. I was told I should have kept the Catfish that size, good eating. I order Blackened Catfish when I can and pay more than a Perch plate sometimes but never even thought of keeping a few for dinner, duhhhh.

Hey OI - We talked about keeping one, especially mine with how nice and gold the colour was, but survey results were C&R day. Pm on the way.

Like the fish... and the tune. Both ended too soon.

Agreed .... I'll pick up where I left off next time - be nice if Lake O sets the scene, with a screaming King or dancing Bow perhaps

Thanks for posting, looks like fun!

Is an "Eminence Front" a cold front or a warm front? LOL

HH

Eminently prefer warm fronts as a rule - although that 1 hour before the cold front hits does has eminently satisfying fishing :)

Looks like a great day on the water.

Thanks for sharing :clapping:

that it was, thanks for noticing :)

Your young boy is now a young man,he held on strong.Good going G.

Yes, I know, Dave. I suspect the teenage stage that looks at early morning awakening to hit the water as uncool is not to too far down the road......

Someones getting tecky. LOL

Nice job guys.

just following your lead there BB.... don't want to be left behind. Had the Go pro for over a year now and still VERY much 101 stage.