Lakair Roll Call

bigfish1965

Nevermind, I found the original thread.

I wish I could make it, but unfortunately cannot this year. I will try for next year if its happening again though!

LOL, trust me, it'll be happening again, this is I think the 6th or 7th year? My fourth participating, second actually staying overnight....great time

Maureen

Board name...Dano

Real name....figure it out

2 please.... :thumbsup_anim:

Dan, are you going to be there or not? It's kind of important that we know. Camping, cabin, renting/bringing a boat?

Board Name: thecraftyprince

Number of people you are reporting for(...including you): 1

Accomodations (Camping or Cabin or off site): tent city

Bringing boat? yes

Renting Boat? no

Using restaurant facilities? when they're serving I always seem to be fishing or sleepin, so no, well maybe once for breakfast.

I can only make it up for wednesday, thursday and friday this year so no tourney for me, not that it matters, I couldn't catch a fish during the tourney to save my life. Now I know how Wayne feels most of the year. Ohhh !!! lol

Board Name: douG

Number of people you are reporting for(...including you): 1

Accomodations (Camping or Cabin or off site): relying on the charity of others, couch or floor space

Bringing boat? no

Renting Boat? no

Using restaurant facilities? Breakfast Saturday and Sunday would be nice.

Hope to arrive Saturday am for breakfast, leaving Sunday pm.

Edited by douG

Thass might neighbourly, Tom. I'll be bringing sleeping bag and airmattress, so I will be pretty self sufficient. Even the screened porch at 5A would be fine. I remember Raf and Diplip being quite comfortable there last year.

Roy is more comfortable rolled up into a little ball on a kitchen chair than on a couch or bed, I recall.

I may take you up on your offer with thanks.

I'll be bringing sleeping bag and airmattress, so I will be pretty self sufficient. Even the screened porch at 5A would be fine. I remember Raf and Diplip being quite comfortable there last year.

LOL Doug I don't think either one realized where they were let alone remembered :thumbsup_anim::lol: