CCMT just hit 2000 posts

Well Cliff I just noticed that you hit the 2000 mark .I have been on this board since November and I have noticed your numbers go up rather quickly.

I have enjoyed many of your adventures with BLY.

Thanks for the many reports keep em coming.

Mike the Pike :clapping:

Well Cliff I just noticed that you hit the 2000 mark .I have been on this board since November and I have noticed your numbers go up rather quickly.

I have enjoyed many of your adventures with BLY.

Thanks for the many reports keep em coming.

Mike the Pike :clapping:

Congrats on the 2000 posts Cliff. :clapping: I always look forward to reading your posts. Especially the fishing reports. To say you are a valued member of this community, is an understatement. You and bly are both huge contributors to this community and for that you get a big :thumbsup_anim:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Wow...I really need to find another hobby....2000....I spend too much time on here....LOL.

Thanks everyone, this place is rather addicting....I try to add insight or humour to my posts...and not just useless drivel. (Although I'm sure some of my posts were just that!!)

I also think of it this way...if it wasn't for the great members and content on this board, I wouldn't be posting very often.

Thanks for reading my posts everyone....glad to know they are not a complete waste of time...LOL.

WOW...................... 2000 since..............hmmmmmm late summer, early fall.

And I thought Irishfield and I had no life, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least most of your reports and posts are about fishing, Wayne and I on the other hand ............ :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

WOW...................... 2000 since..............hmmmmmm late summer, early fall.

And I thought Irishfield and I had no life, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least most of your reports and posts are about fishing, Wayne and I on the other hand ............ :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

LOL...you are right!!! I need an intervention I think...OFC anonymous!!!

Thank you everyone for your very kind words. It's a real pleasure for me to part of such a great community!! And Joey...as far as All Knowing Angler is concerned....I'm FAR from that. We're just out there having fun...that's it....if it wasn't fun then what's the point right?