Ice out watch! Post your updates here.

ccmtcanada

Went for a boat ride on scugog tonight :). Shakedown went without aa hitch, so we spent a couple hours slayin crappies. Kept a dozen for dinner.....plan to hit another lake on the weekend for some bigger slabs.

S.

We nailed them yesterday.......can't beat a good old fashion crappie fish fry with the Ugly Stick.

5 days ago Clear Lake in the Kawarthas was still covered in ice, 2 days ago the north half was open and the bottom half was still ice covered and this morning it's 100 % open water.

Sure is nice to finally see the sun sparkling on the waves.

5 days ago Clear Lake in the Kawarthas was still covered in ice, 2 days ago the north half was open and the bottom half was still ice covered and this morning it's 100 % open water.

good to know! Can't wait to get up there

Lew

Day two in the books out on the toon. Two beautiful sunrises. :D

Now to get out on the warmer waters so the feet are not freezing,then I,ll be happy, happier. :lol:

Still haven't got my marine railway fixed after last falls desaster but it's almost done. I am hoping to get it back in the water this week then it's "rebuild the dock time"!

Good thing I can catch walleye right off my shore line or I might be a little late getting out this year.